• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novus

• Unknown1983

• justsomedude

• clueless20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AsSalamu Alaykum everyone... I wanted to mention, I am part of a Secret Facebook Group for Muslims with STD's. It does not show up in any search engine or on your profile and you can only get in t

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh, Im a new member to this forum, hoping to get in touch with other muslims/muslimahs who have also been diagnosed with HSV2, especially those who are see

Wa 'Alaikumus-Salām wa RahmatuLlāhi wa Barakātuh May Allāh bless you with patience Ukhti, make sincere du'a and obey Allāh in everything that He ﷻ has ordered you and you will most CERTAINLY see th

• 2 weeks later...
NotEasilyBrokeniA

At the moment it's pending as I just went to the doctor yesterday to get a culture done. She did say that it's impossible for me to have anything but genital herpes, seeing as I'm showing every symptom plain as day :(

Salaam,

Could you please tell me how to get on to this secret Facebook page please? I need help..... This whole thing has got me really down and ruined Ramadan for me so I really need to to talk to someone in the same boat as me.

Apologies for the late reply

Salam,

Apologies for the late reply, just got off work :) .. dont worry you are not alone.. come join us on our Facebook Group.. just inbox me you email and I will add you to the group :)

novus

Generally I think a lot of Muslims don't seek help for his because of the stigma related to this...especially in the Pakistani communities...I haven't told my family about this out of fear of being judged and looked down upon...it's hard...but I admit this forum and also the FB group has helped me a lot! Just be hopeful Insha Allah it does get easier with time! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Asalaamu alaykum everyone!

I am new to this website and am looking for support and advice regarding this condition.

I look forward to hearing from any of you!

Wasalaamu alaykum

Wa aliakum Salaam!

I am new as well to this site but I have been dealing with this condition for two years now. It can be overwhelming at times but you can overcome this.

How are handling it so far

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Salam alaikum and Eid Mubarak!! :-) Please I'll like to be added to the FB group but I can see that Ideal Muslimah is no longer a member so can anyone please let me know who i can give my email for an invite? Thanks and Masalam :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Generally I think a lot of Muslims don't seek help for his because of the stigma related to this...especially in the Pakistani communities...I haven't told my family about this out of fear of being judged and looked down upon...it's hard...but I admit this forum and also the FB group has helped me a lot! Just be hopeful Insha Allah it does get easier with time! :)

salams all. im new here. Id love to join this group on facebook. I have been looking for it for months and cant seem to find it. there is a page called imarriage but its a load of rubbish when it comes to herpes. the moderator keeps deleting anything that posted on their page, and never replies to any messages. it just has general islamic stuff but never talks about cultural issues that we have in society today amongst our muslims, even though its supposed to be about muslims with culture clashes group; (to be brief)! wouldnt recommend it. would be funny if it was the same group???