secret group for muslim with std

ideal muslimah

Generally I think a lot of Muslims don't seek help for his because of the stigma related to this...especially in the Pakistani communities...I haven't told my family about this out of fear of being judged and looked down upon...it's hard...but I admit this forum and also the FB group has helped me a lot! Just be hopeful Insha Allah it does get easier with time! :)

its quite frustrating that the pakistani group totally ignores it! the imams dont help either, mind you ive only ever spoken to one about it. typical response received!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novus

• Unknown1983

• justsomedude

• clueless20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AsSalamu Alaykum everyone... I wanted to mention, I am part of a Secret Facebook Group for Muslims with STD's. It does not show up in any search engine or on your profile and you can only get in t

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh, Im a new member to this forum, hoping to get in touch with other muslims/muslimahs who have also been diagnosed with HSV2, especially those who are see

Wa 'Alaikumus-Salām wa RahmatuLlāhi wa Barakātuh May Allāh bless you with patience Ukhti, make sincere du'a and obey Allāh in everything that He ﷻ has ordered you and you will most CERTAINLY see th

its quite frustrating that the pakistani group totally ignores it! the imams dont help either, mind you ive only ever spoken to one about it. typical response received!

Lynsie and Happygolucky......its not a specific community that is like that....I hope you have read here posts of ppl......and its the same everywhere and not even specific to gender.......both males and females have been affected and ostarcized because of HSV.

• 2 months later...

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh, Im a new member to this forum, hoping to get in touch with other muslims/muslimahs who have also been diagnosed with HSV2, especially those who are seeking marriage knowing how difficult it can be with a condition as taboo as this one... Alhamdulillah I'm a practising brother, I've been on deen for over 3 years now, I caught HSV2 in my days of jahliyyah (ignorance) prior to me having accepted Islam... I don't want to write a whole biography of myself here lol but if anyone is interested in talking please send me a private message, Jazākum-Allāhu khayran. May Allāh guide and protect us all, and may He ﷻ bless us with a good ending, Ameen..

• Like 2
Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh, Im a new member to this forum, hoping to get in touch with other muslims/muslimahs who have also been diagnosed with HSV2, especially those who are seeking marriage knowing how difficult it can be with a condition as taboo as this one... Alhamdulillah I'm a practising brother, I've been on deen for over 3 years now, I caught HSV2 in my days of jahliyyah (ignorance) prior to me having accepted Islam... I don't want to write a whole biography of myself here lol but if anyone is interested in talking please send me a private message, Jazākum-Allāhu khayran. May Allāh guide and protect us all, and may He ﷻ bless us with a good ending, Ameen..

Keep holding to the faith......anyone can get this.....whether you are a practicing muslim, or not, or non muslim. If we do not know how it spreads and if we are dishonest about letting our partner know....this problem does not discriminate against any.

Many have been afflicted by it through their only partners in their life.

• 1 month later...
AbdurRaheem2014

Wa 'Alaikumus-Salām wa RahmatuLlāhi wa Barakātuh

May Allāh bless you with patience Ukhti, make sincere du'a and obey Allāh in everything that He ﷻ has ordered you and you will most CERTAINLY see the fruits of your actions, if you want to talk to someone I'm here in shā Allāh..

Asalam walaykum I was first diagnosed last year July. I'm having issues coming to terms with having hsv2. I'm Pakistani Muslim n my family obv don't know apart from my sister who is studying medicine I don't think I would ever tell my parents! I'm so confused!

Salaam,

Alysa I get you, my mum wanted me to start meeting families post April for rishtas. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on that front. For now pray my outbreaks aren't too many in the first year.

Recently diagnosed and went through all those opening few days of emotions mostly because you keep thinking about the future and how it could have been like. Just trying not to stress and thanks Allah s.w.t for the people he put in my life. When my bro asked me what it is because I've had this scab on lip for last week, all I could ask was for everyone to use their own towels as a precaution.

I still would like to form supportive friendships as they can help when your mood is down. If anyone interested to let me know.

• 2 months later...
PositiveMuslimsUK

WaAlaikumAsSalaam.

PositiveMuslimsUK is a SECRET Facebook Group.

This group has been created to serve as a support network for Muslim men & women in the UK who have the challenges of herpes HSV1 & HSV 2, HPV, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and other sexually transmitted diseases to meet and look at the possibilities of companionship/marriage.

You are NOT alone.

You may contact us via the following e-mail address-

PositiveMuslimsUK@hotmail.com

(Please be weary of the capital letters in the address as they are not all lower case).

After initial contact we can add you to our group/ community.

• 8 months later...
Salamu alaikum. My name is Abdullah. I am 23 years of and I live in Atlanta GA. I was born with facial herpes. It only occurs once in a year some times less then. I always remember having the out breaks since I was little but I always thought it was part of my allergies. I realized the importance of what it was right when I was suppose to be getting married. It crushed me for a second but Alhamdulilah Allah had given me apositive attitude towards life on general. I wish to get married to compete me religion and fulfill a loneliness that only a wife who understands what it is like to to feel outcast or different because of the same thing. If you are looking for something similar or know someone contact me. Salaams
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is something I thought I'd never see...all of you know how hard it can be if you are single and have to tell a (religious) potential mate something like this.  Please tell me how to join this group...I have felt so very alone with this for so long!

• 6 months later...