Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
princejohn

Spirulina

11 posts in this topic

I have been reading a few studies which suggest that Spirulina can inhibit the replication of HSV-1. The tests were done on animals.

I have started taking Spirulina as an immune booster, its only been 2 weeks, so too early to tell. But, no out breaks as yet.

I am wondering if anyone has tried Spirulina and what were the results??

(I have HSV-1 oral and genital)

Good overall supplement to take, this is my main stay vitamin!! Yes, will help also helps remove toxins but you need to ad a lot more to you regimen. Try detoxing with zeolite pure, this will remove heavy metl and plastics also help with viral load. Take 3 times a day. Look into some oxygen therapy, mms can help also. I had best results when I cleaned up my body detoxing and eating organic.

I have been reading a few studies which suggest that Spirulina can inhibit the replication of HSV-1. The tests were done on animals.

I have started taking Spirulina as an immune booster, its only been 2 weeks, so too early to tell. But, no out breaks as yet.

I am wondering if anyone has tried Spirulina and what were the results??

(I have HSV-1 oral and genital)

I used spirulina too. Two times a day for a few weeks now. I mix it with my juices. I bought it form Wholefood. I am hoping this helps me too. I take spirulina, and dr sibes products. I had a blood test done a week ago. I invest a lot of money in his products I change my diet no meats. I hope the results stay no herpes. I had it for 5 6 years now I hope the doctor lie to me and they wanted to make the money off me lol

I eat organic too its a lot of money to buy these foods. Something have to kill the virus. I also pray to god for him to heal me too. I know he will heal me some way somehow. I have faith I believe. We my fight this virus. by giving updates and post information that will help us kill this virus. I used Spirulina 6 days a week I think I will drink a glass now.

Spirulina is only my "multi vitamin" it can help but isn't even going to put a dent in this! I believe the most important thing to do is cleansing and removing toxins and trying not to put any pack in by eating organic. 3 most important are heavy metal, parasite and colon cleanse on a very regular basis with a maintenance program. I also take a very high quality probiotic. Our immune systems are in our gut and colon so they have to be the healthiest or none of the supplements we take will even matter!!

I also believe oxygen and minerals are a HUGE key in this also. In my opinion you have to hit this as hard as you can from every different angle that you can on a daily basis. Here is a list of everything that I take every day or every other for some. D-earth, molecula silver, zeolite pure, oxy-powder, mr oxygen sulfur msm, humic/fulvic acid, propolis plus I take a few other basic thing just for health.

sophie11....i just got the zeolite pure in the mail today and it didn't come with scoop. how much do you take? i know you do it three times a day....would 1tsp be good enough and how much water? thanks. i looked on their website but i didn't see that info anywhere.

I just use a teaspoon 3x day. I mix mine in a double shot glass and use lemon aid to mix it with because I also take a tsp of msm at that point also and it tastes really bad so it helps kill it. Just use water it Tastes like nothing. You might only want to start at 1/2 tsp once a day and work up from there, don't know if you could have any detox effects from this. Hope this helps.

Thanks Sophie11. I'm adding this with other supplements I'm taking. I'm also taking famcyclovir .....do you think it will be alright? I looked on the website and is says that it should be ok but to ask your Dr to be sure, well my Dr doesn't know what zeolite is and "thinks that it should be ok" do you know anything about this? Thanks again in advance.

Hi lookingforrelief, it should be fine. I would just make sure to take them a few hours apart, maybe take your zeolite as soon as you wake.

Thanks Sophie11. I hope this and everything else I'm taking makes this thing dormant again. I've been super depressed cause of this horrible affliction. If u read my previous post you'll see. Thanks again, I will keep you posted. Oh BTW, I know everyone is different but how long did it take to see results? I'm sorry, this will be my last question.

That's ok :-), I can't really remember but it will depend on just how toxic your body is. It works by removing heavy metals first then plastics and pesticides and then starts on viral particles. I actually do think it helped me quite quickly. I hope it helps you like it has worked for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• hayitsmay
      Thank you wilsonaus, it's just that I heard cuts and scrapes (in my case my boil or cyst this in my innerbuttcheek) can make you more susceptible to getting an infection like genital herpes, even microcuts can make it easier.. My mind just always goes to worst case scenario I guess, I just need reassurance.. Another person on here said I can get infections from the toilet seat??? 
    • boricacid
      No, she's saying you can get a bacterial infection (herpes is a virus) from a toilet.  Since you regularly get boils, that didn't happen either.  You can't get herpes from a toilet.  You are ok.  No need to worry any longer.  Carry on.   
    • LillianPanos
      Lets remember our focus. Thanks!
    • LinksJ
      Week for oral month and a half for intercourse. Have you told your gf? Im convinced gh1 but also had a cold sore so weird circumstances. Perhaps got at the same time? Nerve symptoms are subsiding I think. Still redness and folliculitis on thighs /random shit (redness) in genital region but not lesions or anything. Maybe a dif std? Tested neg for everything
    • kansaskitty
      Posted in another thread, but this may be a question for fellow ladies specifically. I was diagnosed 2 years ago by my doctor who took one look at my downstairs region and said it was herpes, gave me a script for Valtrex and sent me on my way.  My issue is that recently I've been maybe 2 days OB free between reoccurrences within the past several months and it's driving me crazy and putting a damper on my relationship. I take Valtrex 2x a day everyday, lysine, vitamin b, c, d and Zinc. I have cut out alcohol and coffee. I can't understand why it's so frequent when I thought it was supposed to slow down in frequency. Has anyone else had the same issue?  The only thing I can think of that has changed is I stopped my oral contraceptives and had an IUD inserted in March, and the OBs have definitely increased since then. I also have PCOS polycystic ovary syndrome. I have thoughts that maybe my hormones are to blame.  I have an appointment on Tuesday, where I plan to demand a swab, blood tests and hormone level check but I wanted to see if anyone in this community has had the same issues or can shed any light on what could possibly be going on.  Thanks all!!
    • www.hg-dating.nl
      Hello there, More than 10 years ago i got infected with HSV virus. It was hard and tough, specially with the dating part. Before we had a free dating website for HSV people in the Netherlands. That site went into defunct. I tried my luck finding other sites so i could find a date. But all sites that i found were paid and possible scams (not giving names). I tried it once and it was a waste of money. Now it happens that i am a tiny bit smart with computers.. the old domain name from the site that we had, was released when the site when into defunct. I registred it, as it was wel know in the Netherlands and i wanted to created a similiar platform. And most of all, free of charge. I think it is unethical to run a business and make profit out of the misery of other people. Normally i don't have much time because i work fulltime and it is killing me at times. But during my summer holiday i had the time to take up the project and setup a free dating site again under the same domain. It is using a free dating script and it is based in the Netherlands. But as the dating script has a language selection, you can easily switch from Dutch to English. All countries are supported. The site is free and is not commercial. I am the operator. I rebooted the site to help other people to find a partner as i also would like to find a nice girlfriend. I am not sure i can post this message in here, as it seems like advertising, but it is actually not. Im doing volunteering work at my own time and expenses. The site costs money to run. You can find the site overhere: www.hg-dating.nl Everybody is welcome. Regards, hg-dating.nl
    • hayitsmay
      So you're saying I can contract it from the toilet? 
    • DrearyDaysAhead
      I'm sorry that you're dealing with that. I don't personally have the same issue but, as embarrasing as it is, I do get stinky feet sometimes. I learned that soaking in green tea helps control the smell (Something about the tannins in tea) Maybe you can try to put a few tea bags into your bath tub and take a soak? First, let the bags steep for a minute or two in a cup of hot water, just to get it going, then dump the bags in the tub.  I hope you can figure it out. 
    • kansaskitty
      I was diagnosed 2 years ago by my doctor who took one look at my downstairs region and said it was herpes, gave me a script for Valtrex and sent me on my way.  My issue is that recently I've been maybe 2 days OB free between reoccurrences within the past several months and it's driving me crazy and putting a damper on my relationship. I take Valtrex 2x a day everyday, lysine, vitamin b, c, d and Zinc. I have cut out alcohol and coffee. I can't understand why it's so frequent when I thought it was supposed to slow down in frequency. Has anyone else had the same issue?  The only thing I can think of that has changed is I stopped my oral contraceptives and had an IUD inserted in March, and the OBs have definitely increased since then. I also have PCOS polycystic ovary syndrome. I have thoughts that maybe my hormones are to blame.  I have an appointment on Tuesday, where I plan to demand a swab, blood tests and hormone level check but I wanted to see if anyone in this community has had the same issues or can shed any light on what could possibly be going on.  Thanks all!!
    • Kimbo
      I was just folllowing doctor's order at first and he recommended this IgG and IgM tests since the beginning. After i found this site, i learned that blood tests is inaccurate for hsv. i also never notice if there is an option for a swab test for hsv here in the lab where i got tested. I will ask for second opinion from other doctor and a swab test when the symptomps re-appears. i just want to ask from experienced users about: 1. Is it normal to get negative / borderline IgG blood test result in approx 3 years if u do have hsv?? 2. Is there any other std that have the symptoms of on and off blisters regularly (3 to 4 times a year)??
  • Featured