World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Emotion Man

How to Get Healed?

Emotion Man

I am from Singapore and am HSV2 positive. Has anyone had a healing experience and can share their story?

d00m kitty

Do you mean has anyone ever been cured of HSV2????

Emotion Man

Yes. Has anyone been cured of HSV2 through healing from the Church or have a pastor prayed over them and they were healed by the power of Christ.

WilsoInAus

No, HSV-2 cannot be removed from your body, no matter the volume of prayer or blessing. Remember that Jesus never gives us a cross to carry that we cannot shoulder.

Emotion Man
No, HSV-2 cannot be removed from your body, no matter the volume of prayer or blessing. Remember that Jesus never gives us a cross to carry that we cannot shoulder.

When Jesus died on the cross for us, he took away all our sins and diseases. By his stripes, we are healed. Isn't that the case when we accept the fact we are saved by Christ?

Emotion Man

C'mon guys, no one? If cancer can be healed then why not herpes?

Elle22
When Jesus died on the cross for us, he took away all our sins and diseases. By his stripes, we are healed. Isn't that the case when we accept the fact we are saved by Christ?

He died so that we may be free from our sins and diseases in the afterlife, not this life.

Emotion Man

It's disheartening to know nobody has really been healed despite all the talk about Jesus dying on the cross thus freeing us from sin and disease. And that we Christians are a bunch who's saved and have the power of healing. It all seem like talk that fuels TV evangelists' careers. Talk to make us Christians feel better about ourselves. And the testimonies of people healed from diseases are all lies or just make-believe, drawing connections to God when there is none.

Createss Galore
It's disheartening to know nobody has really been healed despite all the talk about Jesus dying on the cross thus freeing us from sin and disease. And that we Christians are a bunch who's saved and have the power of healing. It all seem like talk that fuels TV evangelists' careers. Talk to make us Christians feel better about ourselves. And the testimonies of people healed from diseases are all lies or just make-believe, drawing connections to God when there is none.

But if you believe it's true, all you have to do is receive it. It has nothing to do with whether or not it has happened for someone else. Your relationship with God through Christ is personal and private. No one can stop you from taking and receiving what you believe is yours. The positive experiences of others do encourage us, but when it comes down to it, it's up to each of us to get what belongs to us.

It is a big controversy in the Church about whether we get healing here in this mortal life, or if it was done so that we can enjoy it, when it's all over, in the new Heaven and Earth. Some faithful, strong Christians receive healing here on Earth, and some faithful, strong Christians die with their diseases. They were both faith-filled and strong.

That's the purpose of praying for what we want, or don't want, and then adding according to your will. It is God's will for all of us to live a good, perfect life here on Earth. He wants all bad things to be gone from all of our lives. He can do it, but because of things that we can't know at this time, and wouldn't understand if we did, it doesn't happen. But according to the Word, in the end, all the good things will happen.

So, do you believe, or not? That's the question. It's up to you.;)

Createss Galore

I agree with you. I do believe, however, that knowledge, faith, and application can bring about many of the things in life and circumstances which we desire, and feel that we've never had a chance to experience. When we choose to believe in anything, and commit it to God through prayer, we never know if or how it will manifest. We choose to believe that it will be alright however our prayers are answered.

It's a big, big controversy in the Church about receiving blessings such as wealth, healing from diseases, etc. I think some Christians who have built a lot of wealth and have been able to enjoy very good health profess that everyone can enjoy these and things like them, if we just believe more, pray more, stop sinning, etc. They put the burden on others, because they don't realize that what they have gotten may have been because of other things aside from just their obedience to God and God's love for them. God loves us all the same. So why is there such a huge discrepancy between the lives of some who love God, and others who love God? Because this Earth is totally messed up. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be aging and dying. So God has given us a promise, to be realized when we die, for those who want it, who choose it.

Some people's lives seem to be just great in this world. The lives of others, and most certainly children, are just absolutely atrocious and horrendous. I believe that no matter what happens or doesn't happen in this life, that the greatest blessings, and total perfection in everything, will be given to those who choose to believe, and who hold on to that belief until the end.

Emotion Man
But if you believe it's true, all you have to do is receive it. It has nothing to do with whether or not it has happened for someone else. Your relationship with God through Christ is personal and private. No one can stop you from taking and receiving what you believe is yours. The positive experiences of others do encourage us, but when it comes down to it, it's up to each of us to get what belongs to us.

It is a big controversy in the Church about whether we get healing here in this mortal life, or if it was do so that we can enjoy it, when it's all over, in the new Heaven and Earth. Some faithful, strong Christians receive healing here on Earth, and some faithful, strong Christians die with their diseases. They were both faith-filled and strong.

That's the purpose of praying for what we want, or don't want, and then adding according to your will. It is God's will for all of us to live a good, perfect life here on Earth. He wants all bad things to be gone from all of our lives. He can do it, but because of things that we can't know at this time, and wouldn't understand if we did, it doesn't happen. But according to the Word, in the end, all the good things will happen.

So, do you believe, or not? That's the question. It's up to you.;)

I guess I am searching for answers when I first posted the thread. Me being merely a human, resort to my human ways of handling things (ie. searching for testimonies and evidence). I think it'll make me feel better and more hopeful that it is possible to be healed and I do not have to carry this burden of a virus for the rest of my life. It's amazing what a small virus can do to you. Haha. Your point about my healing being a personal thing with God is so true. Thank you for enlightening me.

I find it confusing to know what to believe. There's preachings that say once you receive Christ, you are healed in his name. That means it's instant. However, if I still feel the same or still have symptoms then what does that mean? Does that mean there is something wrong with my faith (ie. not believing enough)? Or will the healing only come in time according to God's will? But by his stripes we are healed, so that means it's already done, no? I just want to know what is the "correct" version so as to eliminate these contradicting questions I have in my head. Can you imagine if someone thinks he's healed (when he still has the virus) and passes it on? Then what seem like a question of faith will become something of serious consequence in reality, ain't it?

I don't really know what it means to have this virus..is it bad luck, is it Satan, is it God reeling me in? I can't hear the voice of God or the Holy Spirit. I can't feel his presence and I don't know where the miracles are. I do want to experience His presence. But how? And where is He?

Findingmyselfnow

God Is omnipresent he's alway there even if we may not feel him...Luke 17:6 ..have faith!! Having a relationship with God is all about faith an patience,we can't pray and worry..he'll give us the desires of out hearts if we believe in him (psalms 37:4)..praying for peace and guidance !

ProdigalSon

Well Emotionman, just going off of your name, hopefully your faith in Christ isnt based on pure emotion. I think some people tend to make the mistake of saying that they cant "feel" God. I know because I make that same mistake as well. Its all about a relationship. I know that sounds cliche but truly it is, I mean think about it. You cant have a meaningful human relationship with someone if you only talk to them once a week ,or if you really dont want to get to know them by learning about them. I feel that the times where I dont "feel" God is when I havent been praying or reading my bible or having spiritual conversations. As Romans 10:17 says " So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God". And Jesus drives this point home by saying in Matthew 11:28-30 " Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light". Learning of Jesus is a life long endeavor but a very rewarding one. And not just to have knowledge of him but to love Him.

Your question about being healing is a question of what kind of relationship you want to have with Jesus. Do you want a superficial one that only revolves around your healing and your well being? In Luke 17:11-19 ten lepers were cleaned but only one came back to give Jesus thanks and glorify God. All ten of them were helped but only one received complete healing. The apostle Paul has an awesome experience with God that I have to read to get me through this disease and I pray that it helps you. It in is 2Corinthians 12:7-11 it states:

"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong".

Have a blessed day brother and when you pray, pray for me as well as I will for you.

Emotion Man

Hi ProdigalSon,

Thank you for sharing the passage. It does bring about strength so needed when I'm weak. Will pray for you too brother.

Am tryin to make sense of it all. It's a strange time in my life where everything seems to be falling apart. And this virus is like driving in the last nail on the coffin. You know like done deal, my life is over. It undermines all the good I am trying to bring to my life, like I want to keep everyone at bay. To not let anyone really know me because it's like they may love me now but wait till they hear about the H. It is like I am living in a prison made of my own skin.

Faith is the way to walk with God. But emotions are what torments me. And the fact that emotions define a big part of my personality doesn't help. My faith is not strong but it is the only thing that I can turn to. There's no answers, no humanly solutions.

It's beyond me, this burden.

Createss Galore
I guess I am searching for answers when I first posted the thread. Me being merely a human, resort to my human ways of handling things (ie. searching for testimonies and evidence). I think it'll make me feel better and more hopeful that it is possible to be healed and I do not have to carry this burden of a virus for the rest of my life. It's amazing what a small virus can do to you. Haha. Your point about my healing being a personal thing with God is so true. Thank you for enlightening me.

I find it confusing to know what to believe. There's preachings that say once you receive Christ, you are healed in his name. That means it's instant. However, if I still feel the same or still have symptoms then what does that mean? Does that mean there is something wrong with my faith (ie. not believing enough)? Or will the healing only come in time according to God's will? But by his stripes we are healed, so that means it's already done, no? I just want to know what is the "correct" version so as to eliminate these contradicting questions I have in my head. Can you imagine if someone thinks he's healed (when he still has the virus) and passes it on? Then what seem like a question of faith will become something of serious consequence in reality, ain't it?

I don't really know what it means to have this virus..is it bad luck, is it Satan, is it God reeling me in? I can't hear the voice of God or the Holy Spirit. I can't feel his presence and I don't know where the miracles are. I do want to experience His presence. But how? And where is He?

You are very welcome. It's a pleasure to encourage you. I believe it is a combination of bad luck, evil, Satan and a fallen world. I don't believe that it is punishment or judgement from God. That's just my belief for me. Why would God do anything like that to me when Jesus Christ bore everything for me? Why would God need to do that? I can think of a lot of reasons in this world for which to attribute bad things, but none of them can I honestly attribute to God.

Everything you are saying I feel, or have felt, but I push on in learning about God, His Spirit and Jesus Christ. Christians fellowship together, but any real answers that you get will be gotten through your own reading, research and prayer, and time. Even then, there will be few profound answers, but when you experience one it will take you higher in faith. I would say the answer to the questions is yes to both: we are healed of ALL infirmities when we accept what God offers, through Jesus Christ. What each person will be able to actually experience, in this earthly life, is questionable. I feel that often it has nothing to do with failure or success as a Christian.

We currently live in a fleshly body in an earthly world, and that has to be coordinated with a spiritual God and His non-earthly world. For instance, self-esteem has a lot to do with giving and receiving. We all have it and lack it in varying degrees, for various reasons. If a person has a certain level of poor self-esteem, and is given a gift, that person will find all kinds of reasons not to accept the gift. He/she will not even believe that the gift is really being given to them, and the person can't see anything wrong with his thinking, until he's enlightened. Until that person's self-esteem is improved, he'll never be able to accept certain types of gifts. This is just one example of how there has to be coordination.

I think that the major benefit of being a Christian is the growth that does things within, like improving self-esteem. For me, this paves the way for the things that we really want, including miracles, to happen. But sometimes it takes a long time, unless God speeds up that time. Sometimes miracles come whether we've grown into them or not, just like blessings come unexpectedly.

ProdigalSon gives some excellent encouragement in a post above this one, or below it. When I read his post, it was all so true that I just had to say Amen. It's hard to understand what he's saying and what I'm saying if your focus is on something that you want. I would like for the healing of H to manifest in me too. I'd like it to happen tonight, but I know that there is a short circuit between me experiencing it. I do, however, believe that I'm healed of everything by the blood that Jesus shed. When we pray we have to believe that we receive, and there can't be any doubt. If there is, it has to be worked out. Even non-believers in the world will tell you that you can channel your brain to destroy disease in your body, but few will ever be able to do this. It takes too much effort and commitment. If the world knows the power of belief and what it can do, certainly God can take that same belief that we have, and do far beyond what we could ever think.

I've asked the same question that you asked: I wonder if anyone has a testimony of being healed/delivered of H, with clinical proof that he does not have it? Why did I want to know? Was it to bolster up my faith? Was it to give me strength to believe? Belief comes from within, not from without or through other people.

H is a hard disease to live with, but you either want to draw 'nigh to God, or you don't. If you do, He expects you to ask for what you want. But if you don't get it, or if it takes a long time to come, then the most important thing to you will be seeking His face everyday. And that really makes a BIG difference regarding living with all of the things that we are waiting to receive.

Happyfinally

idk why im commenting on this thread fom over a year ago. I must give my opinion on the comment about Jesus dying on the cross so that we wont have diseases in heaven is a false interpretation of the bible. That means that before Jesus died on the cross people went to heaven sick with diseases and that makes no sense! My father was prayed for in church and his tumor disappeared. It baffled the doctors! Its all about your faith which is your belief that it (healing) is already done. You must wait on the Lord! If you dont believe that God the creator f the heaven and earth woud cure you thats fine but dont discourage others. Miracles happen all the time, believe that it can happen to you!

Createss Galore
idk why im commenting on this thread fom over a year ago. I must give my opinion on the comment about Jesus dying on the cross so that we wont have diseases in heaven is a false interpretation of the bible. That means that before Jesus died on the cross people went to heaven sick with diseases and that makes no sense! My father was prayed for in church and his tumor disappeared. It baffled the doctors! Its all about your faith which is your belief that it (healing) is already done. You must wait on the Lord! If you dont believe that God the creator f the heaven and earth woud cure you thats fine but dont discourage others. Miracles happen all the time, believe that it can happen to you!

I agree. Belief and faith are very strong. Not only does the Bible teach us that, but non-believing doctors and scientists can corroborate miracles of faith. I've learned that when we say that we believe and pray, often we really DON'T believe deep down inside. All it takes is a mustard seed of faith to allow something to happen. It's a matter of learning about ourselves and why we really don't believe something when we say we do.

I don't believe in VooDoo, but I believe that if a person believes in it, he/she'll receive every curse that anyone throws their way. No matter how bizarre and unbelievable it is, it will come to pass in that person's life. Same thing with good things.

Zazu2

Polio was a dreaded disease - 

A VIRUS !!  CURE WAS FOUND!

Why not for HSV?!

Terrell
On June 5, 2013 at 7:34 AM, WilsoInAus said:

Did not that Jesus cure those of incurable disease? What is impossible with man is possible with God. 

Terrell
On June 17, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Emotion Man said:

Dont alter your faith due to others lack of or fixed understanding

oneday

I really struggle that the "old self" is dead, because I have constant reminders! I know my sin is forgiven and I have repented but now I just can't move on. I feel so damaged now, unable to be restored. 

joejoe210
On 6/5/2013 at 6:34 AM, WilsoInAus said:

That is not true. God did not give us this sickness. If sickness and disease was part of Gods plan then Jesus went against him when he went around healing all. Gods plan is for all of us to be in health but we access it by faith.

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness." Matthew 9:35

Mans word does not over trump Gods word that says in 1 peter 2:24 "...That by his stripes, we ARE healed." We access healing just as we do our salvation.

Man may say this is a uncurable disease but Gods word says otherwise. Maybe the reason we dont see as many healings is because we are believing mans word more than we do Gods word.

You may say well that was Jesus.. ok

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

What works was Jesus doing? Healing every disease and sickness! This is radical stuff but its true!

Some of the people in these healing journeys I personally know so its the real deal. Many of these have been cured of "incurable" diseases.

http://www.awmi.net/series/healing/