Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
hellonearth

In Georgia & sometimes I get as lonely as a fat kid at recess

Where are the guys who haven't told hardly anyone...or the guys who are smart, nice, love God but have HERPES (the gift from hell) :hello: Im in my 20's

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Herpes Dating Web Site

Guest, would you like to try dating another Herpster in your area?

Search Now
  • Newbies

• Latest Buzz

• hopeing
      If you've never had any symptom I expect you prob have HSV1 from childhood and not genitally.
    • Soconfused2
      I have hsv1, i got off of birth control about  9 months ago, so i dont think this can still be hormonal acne. Why is this happening too meee. Its just getting worse overtime and ive had this happening for a good 3 weeks now just getting worse and worse. They are mostly on my cheek area, but i will get occasional single pimples around hairline or forehead . This is the worst its been! Anyone else have had this issue ? Its gross
    • IcantThinkofaName
      yeah, I got HSV from him and HPV . I'm pretty sure the HPV is from him too but no way to be 100%. I have never tested positive for that before though. The coincidence is too much.   How to trust somebody?? I really don't need any more gifts.
    • Mackie82
      Since he has given your H then I advise you to make sure that  he's not giving New gift this time  ( another lovely virus) otherwise have sex as you like but not with ob's. I say that because it happened with so many people and I don't want to mane any. Thanks 
    • Mantis
      I'm so confused! My IgM was positive yesterday and today I found out the IgG test came back that I am negative for HSV2 but showed evidence of IgG for HSV 1 (she said I needed to retest in 3 months).  I've never had ANY symptoms ever. So do I tell people I have genital herpes or do I tell them I just have cold sores virus?  I have no way of know if I have it on my mouth or below! What do I do??? 
    • FML000
      Another thing a high count might indicate is how far back you were infected.  It's possible that over time your body keeps developing more antibodies to keep the virus replication in check.
  • Trending