World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Loz3282

Bye bye herpes

Loz3282

My first OB has now cleared up!! I never thought it would. If you're having your first OB it does get better xD

Inbox me if you want :) I'm 16

crying

I'm in the same boat, except after one has just healed I have another above my lip. When will it end? :/

Sanguine108

My first OB has now cleared up!! I never thought it would. If you're having your first OB it does get better xD

Inbox me if you want :) I'm 16

yaaaaayyy!!!!

I'm in the same boat, except after one has just healed I have another above my lip. When will it end? :/

mmm, are you doing anything for it? Do you know what makes it worse or your triggers?

Super Lysine Plus Cold Sore Ointment by Quantum is a miracle remedy.  Bunch of healing herbs and then there's Goldenseal in it.  Goldenseal is so powerful to clear toxic accumulations like pus or inflammation...  It also help with healing wounds as well.   My first sore... was so depressing.  I just wanted it to go away so nobody knew.  I tried different stuff, even gave colloidal silver gel a chance.  It helped stop the tingling but the distortion on my lip was still evident.   The Super Lysine Plus changed all that.  The next day, my lips looked normal again.   I don't know how far your sore is but trust me, get this ointment. You need to have it stocked.   I'll apply it prophylactically at night before I goto bed.

crying

yaaaaayyy!!!!

mmm, are you doing anything for it? Do you know what makes it worse or your triggers?

Super Lysine Plus Cold Sore Ointment by Quantum is a miracle remedy.  Bunch of healing herbs and then there's Goldenseal in it.  Goldenseal is so powerful to clear toxic accumulations like pus or inflammation...  It also help with healing wounds as well.   My first sore... was so depressing.  I just wanted it to go away so nobody knew.  I tried different stuff, even gave colloidal silver gel a chance.  It helped stop the tingling but the distortion on my lip was still evident.   The Super Lysine Plus changed all that.  The next day, my lips looked normal again.   I don't know how far your sore is but trust me, get this ointment. You need to have it stocked.   I'll apply it prophylactically at night before I goto bed.

I don't know exactly what makes it worse. This time around I didn't feel the tingling or itching, it just appeared out of nowhere. I think my trigger is sunlight exposure, and my period. I will try some lysine thanks. 

Sanguine108

Yeah, sunlight definitely bothers me.

I've gotten this moisturizer sunblock.  the sunblock ingredient is zinc, which is good for much more.

Also, Quantum makes a lip balm for those of us with oral hsv.  The balm has a bunch of the herbs the ointment has but with zinc and is pretty much chap stick.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/quantum-health-super-lysine%2b-coldstick-spf-21-regular/ID=prod6081876-product?ext=gooPersonal_Care_PLA_Cold_Sore_Relief_prod6081876_pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6074936&sst=828198b3-d72a-47be-8747-9087da3eca15&kpid=sku6074936

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Lysine-Plus-Cold-Ointment-7g/dp/B000IEIBDQ

Personally, I wish they incorporated st.john's wort in them.

I found this balm that looks amazing.  Check out the ingredients.

http://www.amazon.com/Lemon-Balm-Salve-1-oz/dp/B0002JSQKA

Olive Oil Extracts of Lemon Balm, Black Walnut Hulls, Calendula Flowers, Comfrey, Echinacea, Plantain, Slippery Elm Bark, St. Johnswort, Essential Oils of Grapefruit && Tea Tree, Hyssop Flower Essenceamp;& Black Tourmaline Gem Essence.

I don't really know what Black tourmaline gem essence is doing in it but I won't complain.  Every herb in it is on the warpath against hsv

scaredbuthopeful2015

I sell healing crystals...black tourmaline essence in this instance would be used to help strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body and reduce stress/trauma to that area .  Hope this helps.

scaredbuthopeful2015

Hi Cinderella, I'm not sure where you are located so I can not recommend a specific store.  However, you could purchase black tourmaline on ebay.  I recommend raw unpolished...and a piece around one inch to two inches is possible.   Or if you email me direct I could recommend either a US online store or a UK one.

To make an essence, I use an indirect method so the stones never touch the water.   Some stones are toxic ,  so it is very important that if you are not familiar with crystals to use an indirect method . You would take two clean glass containers ...one slightly smaller than the other.  Place the smaller one  in the center of the larger one. Place distilled water in the centre one and place the crystals BETWEEN the one filled with water and the outer bowl. I would also recommend placing A clear quartz crystal in with the tourmaline as Quartz amplifies any other stones it is with.. You could also include an amethyst because amethyst reduces stress on the body and the individuals nerves.  The cost of all three stones if you purchase from the same supplier should be roughly less than 20 dollars including shipping I would suspect. 

Once you receive the stones, wake up their energy by rolling them a few times between your hands.  CLear them from all others who have handled them before you by blowing on them three or four times hard enough like a birthday cake. (This is one way of many to clear crystals).  Next you will want to program the stones for your specific needs.  

You do this by placing each stone in your hand individually  and  quietly bring you to your lips and whispering into it three or four times as you set your intention with your thoughts symultaniously.

For the CLEAR QUARTZ (clear) I would whisper  "amplify all other stones ".  For the AMETHYST (purple), I would whisper "reduce stress". And lastly, for the tourmaline (black) I would whisper "strengthen immune system".  

Now that the stones are programmed, you can place them between the two glass containers to start the essence / tincture liquid. Covers the entire Thing including the outer and inner bowls with clear plastic wrap and set it in a place that will not be disturbed for 2 to 3 days. You can also Place a positive affirmation note under the glass container with the water to program the water on an additional level. My suggestion would be something like healthy mind and body, optimum health or any other positive statements such as this.

When the wait time is completed your tincture is ready to use.   What you have created is called a master essence / tincture. You can use this direct which under the circumstances is my suggestion.  Continue to make another batch every couple of days If you wush to use it as ongoing therapy and to reach optimum resulty.  You can ingest this direct as you would normal water. Or, you can keep a small part of the master remady and add it to a partial bottle of water.  Doing this will program the entire partial bottle of water and allow you time to continue to make a new batch.  If you intent to use the master remedy for more than 3 days, you should place two to four drops of vodka in a 500 milliliter amount So that It remains fresh. Also, it is not uncommon for tinctures to sometimes have a musty / earthy flavor to them even though they are made through the internet direct method. This is absolutely normal and nothing to be concerned about.

You should cleanse and program your crystals  roughly every 3 or 4 batches for the best results.

I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you find an improvement. You can also use this tincture in your bath water as well as on the actual lesions and blisters directly it should have a very soothing effect on them and a cleansing property as well. If you find that The crystals work for you very well, you may want to also check into crystal grids as they're one of the most powerful ways to use crystals. I can either direct you and give you information as I have done tonight or you can check out some wonderful lamp on the web and on youtube. I would suggest for strengthening community and overall healing the Solomon star layout would be one of the best as well as possibly a crystal live in your home for optimum health and wellbeing.

IIf you need any more information or have any questions I am more than happy to help. Take care and be well. LL

Taila

I think people are looking at attacking it on the outside and not from within and that is the problem. I don't know where you live but you can try coconut oil in either capsule form or just the oil form. Take a teaspoon a day if you are doing it in oil form and one capsule a day. And if you can get oregano oil in capsule form. If you get it in oil form you can add coconut oil or olive oil to it because it is very strong and it can burn if you use it without diluting. You can use that to apply to the sores. I have and the sores never came back in the area. I have only two problem areas with sores and that is because my body has been really broken down lately but believe me when I say that ever since I have jumped on oregano and coconut oil. In about 3 -4 months I have practically been free of ob's. As I said only one or two caused problems but I have felt like I got my life back because before I began to take them, I was having outbreaks like crazy. I had trigger foods and I am actually able to eat them now without having an outbreak.

scaredbuthopeful2015

Your welcome.  Please let me know how it works for you.