World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
skitta

Anyone here near Toronto?

skitta

Just looking to connect with other women with H for conversation.

Thanks.

Mellisuga

Hi Skitta! Welcome to the site! :wavey:

There's a lot of folks on this site from Toronto :) Toronto also has a local support group that holds monthly meetings.

skitta

Hi Mel. Thanks for the welcome!

Feeling especially vulnerable right now after being recently rejected by a woman. Would be so nice to connect with someone who has gone through a similar situation.

TiaaLeigh

Hi. I feel your pain, but I've been accepted by a great woman as well. I'm not from Toronto, but I'm not very far either.

skitta

Hi Tia...That's awesome you've been accepted by a great woman. Gives me hope :) I'm trying to be strong. Everything happens for a reason.

TiaaLeigh

I'm actually going through a tough breakup with my son's dad. But I have friends that are there for me, and I do have a woman who is accepting of all of this, and she is non h, but only because we have a past and she has other friends with h which makes it easier for me since she is educated on it. But telling her was really hard for me. I'm always here if you want to talk :)

skitta

That's what I wish for Tia, to meet other people (personally) who have h or who are at least educated about it, like your friend. The woman I was involved with did some 'research' and I guess some of the information I told her did not match with her research. I would have never intentionally hurt or expose her to this virus. My knowledge and experience comes from 30+ yrs of living with this virus. That must count for something. I'm just really disappointed, and hurt, how things turned out with her. Oh well. This too shall pass! :)

TiaaLeigh

True enough. I found out after I had a child with my bf, and when I had thought about it I realised I had it the whole time. He wasn't very accepting at first, and then after a year it was kind of brushed aside, but whenever we fight he throws it in my face and makes me feel like shit all over again.