World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
AnnahLee

New?

AnnahLee

Hey, so there aren't many active threads for teens and I think having support for our age group is important, especially since as teenagers we often feel like we're alone as it is. Well, if any of you are Doctor Who fans you may remember this - YANA - You Are Not Alone. We're all in the same boat and I think it'd be great if we got to know each other.

So let's get to know each other! Let's talk about ourselves and our hobbies, figure out what works best for us, and make new friends!

Y'all can call me Annah. I'm from Texas and I love art! I'm 18 years old and about to start college but if you're in high school, I want to hear all about it! I have played piano since I was five. I enjoy going to conventions like Comic Con and A-Kon. I want to travel the world after I graduate college. I'm going to study nursing in college. Science has always interested me and the human body most of all. I very recently got herpes so this is all kind of new to me. I really would like to get to know anyone that would like to get to know me (: best wishes and YANA!!!

AnnahLee
I'm not a teen but I would love to go to comic con x

I've only been to the Dallas Comic Con a couple times but I had a blast! I got to meet most of the Firefly cast which was amazing!!!

Zepp2011

I always wondered about teens and H. Any studies out there on this population?

Its cool that you are reaching out! I am not a teen either...about 10 years older than you lol.

AnnahLee
I always wondered about teens and H. Any studies out there on this population?

Its cool that you are reaching out! I am not a teen either...about 10 years older than you lol.

Well, I mean, getting to know anyone would be great (: I have no idea about the statistics and no idea where to even start with that.. The internet is so confused so I don't know that I would trust what it says haha

rocket

Hey I'm Rocket! 17 years old from Wales - UK, recently diagnosed with H

I LOVE doctor who and actually live in the city it is made. Just the other week they were filming by my old high school (the doctor and clara themselves!!) Also a few weeks before that they were filming in the city center with an army of cybermen!

I really want to go to comic con one day as I'm totally into all of that stuff. Love movies - my life ambition is to be a movie director. Hoping to meet some new friends who are in the same boat - we could all use some support in our situation!

AnnahLee
Hey I'm Rocket! 17 years old from Wales - UK, recently diagnosed with H

I LOVE doctor who and actually live in the city it is made. Just the other week they were filming by my old high school (the doctor and clara themselves!!) Also a few weeks before that they were filming in the city center with an army of cybermen!

I really want to go to comic con one day as I'm totally into all of that stuff. Love movies - my life ambition is to be a movie director. Hoping to meet some new friends who are in the same boat - we could all use some support in our situation!

That's so cool that you saw them filming! I've always wanted to visit Europe. I just adore rain and I hear it rains quite a bit there so I think spending a few months there would just be wonderful! I used to be involved in theatre but I've never gotten into film. That whole industry is just so broad I wouldn't even know where to start haha I think it's awesome that you're going to pursue your dreams! I always knew I wanted to help people and above all see the world and nursing is a way for me to do that so I guess it is my dream job haha Thanks so much for replying and I hope we get to be a close family! YANA!

rocket

You'd love it here if you love rain that's for sure haha. Thanks for setting up this thread, it's nice toknow there are people my age going through the same things and that ican share common interests with!

AnnahLee
You'd love it here if you love rain that's for sure haha. Thanks for setting up this thread, it's nice toknow there are people my age going through the same things and that ican share common interests with!

For sure!!! Something I've noticed with teens and myself is the feeling that we are the only one going through certain things so networking is key! Finding other's that understand you is so important so that's why I wanted this thread (: I also just love making friends!