World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Phineas

Northern NJ

Phineas

Are there any 55+ ladies from Northern NJ on this site? Preferably single and looking for an intelligent man

JBnATL

This isn't a dating site. There are several of those available on other sites.

You will find local Herpsters in the secret Facebook groups. There are dozens of secret Herpster Facebook groups, most based on geography. The biggest group is called Swirls with over 4,300 Herpsters in it. Swirls also has a list of all the other secret groups, most based on geography. I am sure there is one for your area.

You wont find Swirls or any other group by searching for them. The ONLY way to find these groups is to be invited into them by a current member. Even though they are secret groups, and your friends won't see you have joined them, most people do create a 2nd Facebook profile to join them. They use their real first name and the name of their city as their last.

I can get you into Swirls and from there you can find the group near you. Let me know if you want to join them.

Good luck!

JB

Phineas
This isn't a dating site. There are several of those available on other sites.

You will find local Herpsters in the secret Facebook groups. There are dozens of secret Herpster Facebook groups, most based on geography. The biggest group is called Swirls with over 4,300 Herpsters in it. Swirls also has a list of all the other secret groups, most based on geography. I am sure there is one for your area.

You wont find Swirls or any other group by searching for them. The ONLY way to find these groups is to be invited into them by a current member. Even though they are secret groups, and your friends won't see you have joined them, most people do create a 2nd Facebook profile to join them. They use their real first name and the name of their city as their last.

I can get you into Swirls and from there you can find the group near you. Let me know if you want to join them.

Good luck!

JB

Yea, get me in if you can. What do I need to do, just give you me E-mail address?