World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Brookie

Need Relief!!

Brookie

A question for the ladies - I contracted Herpes 2 in March this year and was just diagnosed a week ago. Didn't have blisters but this damn burning and irritated feeling just won't go away. Can you tell me if any of you have tried anything that works to calm this down and will it ever, ever go away??? I am still overwhelmed and cry everyday and maybe that's why this just isn't going away :(

I'm sure I will learn to deal and accept it but it's just going to take time. Thanks in advane for the tips!

bluefrog

I contracted it in late March/early April, and I had burning and tingling for a long time (3 months) after the blisters. And....all this week, I have worse than normal back pain, leg cramps and occasional itching. I am taking the lysine, vit c and b, olive leaf, green tea, zinc etc also. Maybe be more gentle when you wash and dry yourself? Try the topical remedies; you will find info about them on this site. I am still overwhelmed also; that could be part of the problem. Hang in there.....

Brookie

(BIG SIGH) - Bullfrog, I cannot tell you how many baths I take a day just because I feel so damn dirty. Not sure how I am getting to get over this. I just can't snap out of it - when I keep busy I tend to feel better down there so I am exhausting myself everyday, which I heard, is not good either. Tomorrow is another day...

Christy C

Here's the link to the thread, Stay Alkaline STay Outbreak Free.

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/messageforum/showthread.php?p=28730#post28730

If you were to click on my site (url in my signature) then you'll find other articles. Out Break Free and Proud to be may interest you

All the best Christy

DanaS

I still have the irritation/burning feeling after too. I thought it was just a mental thing.

Support1

I was diagnosed with HSV2 in November 2006 and before that I experienced a lot of irritation and burning in my vagina area. I never would have thought it was HSV2. I actually thought I was allergic to something like the soap I was using or the detergent I was using to wash my clothes. I tried everything until one day I started to feel very sick and a very bad pain in my lower back. After I developed the lower back pain, leg pain, headache, fever, and pain when I urinated, I decided to go to the doctor. The doctor said after examining me and listening to my symptoms, she felt that I had herpes. I had a very small bump that looked like a pimple in my vagina, but she could not do a culture because it was too small. So, I got blood work that confirmed HSV2. It has taken me a while to get over it and I am still not over it. As a matter of fact, I had a set back a few weeks ago and I am finally feeling better from that. As I am typing this, it seems as if I am experiencing a funny feeling in my vagina. I take hot baths and showers to help ease the irritation and I try not to rub my vagina hard when I wipe it after showers/baths/urinating. I am going to start taking a vitamin combination that is similar to what bluefrog stated. I hope that works for me. Whatever I find that is successful, I will definitely share it with everyone. Take care!:)

bluefrog

i think the vitamins/herbs are a good thing. I just got my order of alkazone and barley grass leaf, which i will add to regimine. I must Christy C for the alkaline balance information :D