World's Largest Herpes Support Group
VVK

Intermittent Fasting and CMA -

Cas9
2 hours ago, Mr Fasting said:

It's curable a friend of mine cured her's and she was HSV2. Takes alot of effort and commitment 

It's not currently curable.

Mr Fasting
On 8/11/2019 at 12:42 AM, Cas9 said:

It's not currently curable.

Maybe not with doctor's medication but with fasting, colonic's yes it is i have seen the proof!

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Mr Fasting said:

Maybe not with doctor's medication but with fasting, colonic's yes it is i have seen the proof!

Praise the Lord for the healing powers of colonics ... and peppermint foot scrubs.

Mr Fasting

I'm amazed people do not think outside the box and to go to great efforts to reply to me saying "it's not curable" I simply cannot understand. If you truly believe Western Medicine and they say it's not curable then whatever they claim in the future you will live your life with their scientific proof. I simply have posted here to hear from like minded people who are juicing and doing colonics to see what their results are. People who have had cancer have cured it with a alternative lifestyle becoming vegan etc so if cancer is cureable who can't you open your mind and just think could hsv be curable? did you know Dr Sebi was taken to court because he claimed he cured someone with Aids? He turned up with 25 people who he cured of all illnesses and was let off. So please spare me your thought's of "It's not curable" as I will never belive that. Unless you have some experiences with juicing and colonics you wish to share then do not comment on this thread. Will no longer reply to closed minded sad people like yourselves.

WilsoInAus

No, Sebi was a fraud. This article is an interesting summary.

https://www.thebody.com/article/dr-sebi-did-not-cure-hiv-nipsey-hussle-documentary

If you’re basing the possibility of ‘cures’ on Sebi, I’ve got a car for sale that’s had one careful lady driver!

Its simply fact that of the 40 billion people who have ever had HSV 1/2, not one eradicated it from their body.

Mr Fasting
On 8/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, WilsoInAus said:

No, Sebi was a fraud. This article is an interesting summary.

https://www.thebody.com/article/dr-sebi-did-not-cure-hiv-nipsey-hussle-documentary

If you’re basing the possibility of ‘cures’ on Sebi, I’ve got a car for sale that’s had one careful lady driver!

Its simply fact that of the 40 billion people who have ever had HSV 1/2, not one eradicated it from their body.

I know 2 people who have cured themselves, if I return after a year and state I tested negative will you believe me? Most likely "no" you will still say there is no cure or it's a mistake or some other excuse. How sad you will live with herpes forever because you "trust" the system. Goodluck and Goodbye nothing more I have to say to you.

WilsoInAus

I know 2 people who have cured themselves, if I return after a year and state I tested negative will you believe me? Most likely "no" you will still say there is no cure or it's a mistake or some other excuse. How sad you will live with herpes forever because you "trust" the system. Goodluck and Goodbye nothing more I have to say to you.

You do not know two people who have cured themselves. That’s fake.

Not one of 40 billion people who have ever had herpes have cured themselves of HSV 1/2.

It is not sad to live with herpes at all. That’s why this website exists, to spread the word!

Good luck with your beliefs. nothing more I have to say to you.

Mr Fasting
On 8/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, WilsoInAus said:

You do not know two people who have cured themselves. That’s fake.

Not one of 40 billion people who have ever had herpes have cured themselves of HSV 1/2.

It is not sad to live with herpes at all. That’s why this website exists, to spread the word!

Good luck with your beliefs. nothing more I have to say to you.

Maybe it is not sad for you to live with herpes, but I refuse to live with it and within a year I won't. I do know 2 people who cured themselves it's not fake at all also what would you know there are around 7.5 billion people in the world not 40 billion!

The website exists for treatment  and cures so I am happy to know you have nothing more to say to me because I guess until the medical world states there is a cure that is the only time you would believe it. I on the other hand have tapped into some new knowledge and it's definitely curable. I guess when i do cure myself and come back to tell you you wouldn't believe me either eh?

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, Mr Fasting said:

Maybe it is not sad for you to live with herpes, but I refuse to live with it and within a year I won't. I do know 2 people who cured themselves it's not fake at all also what would you know there are around 7.5 billion people in the world not 40 billion!

The website exists for treatment  and cures so I am happy to know you have nothing more to say to me because I guess until the medical world states there is a cure that is the only time you would believe it. I on the other hand have tapped into some new knowledge and it's definitely curable. I guess when i do cure myself and come back to tell you you wouldn't believe me either eh?

Yes I have heaps to say to you, you cannot cure herpes by fasting. This website does NOT exist for people to spread that shit.

The 40 billion refers to those who have EVER lived with herpes, past and present. What’s new about fasting that hasn’t been tried by some of these 40 billion since the dawn of man?

Mr Fasting
On 9/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, WilsoInAus said:

Yes I have heaps to say to you, you cannot cure herpes by fasting. This website does NOT exist for people to spread that shit.

The 40 billion refers to those who have EVER lived with herpes, past and present. What’s new about fasting that hasn’t been tried by some of these 40 billion since the dawn of man?

Not here to chat to you nor have a debate with you. Simply here to spread the word that I know 2 people who cured themselves through fasting and it takes 1 year of discipline. You have already made up your mind so move on....

Simply interested in talking with like minded people and there experiences!

WilsoInAus

Not here to chat to you nor have a debate with you. Simply here to spread the word that I know 2 people who cured themselves through fasting and it takes 1 year of discipline. You have already made up your mind so move on....

Simply interested in talking with like minded people and there experiences!

No, there is indeed no need to debate or chat on the issue.

Not one, that’s right, zero of the 40 billion people who have ever had herpes have been cured of it, fasting or otherwise.

If there was such a person, then where of God’s Earth is the evidence?

This is not a website for such misinformation and false hope.

I’m sorry but this isn’t the website for you, so move on...