Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Anonymous

How long after "tingling" do blisters arrive?

8 posts in this topic

Curious as to how long after the tingling sensation do blisters arrive?

Hi,

I've read.... 30 minutes to a few days.

And... judging from my experience, that information is right.

But sometimes I don't even have tingling sensation. Bumps (blister) appear suddenly.....

Or.. just keep tingling for ..like a week, then nothing happens after that.

Best..

Faith

Great :cry: Its been tingling for a few days. No blisters yet.

How big an area usually tingles? The whole "shaft" of my penis is tingling. Does it just tingle where the blisters occur? I am so scared.

How big an area usually tingles? The whole "shaft" of my penis is tingling. Does it just tingle where the blisters occur?

Hey.. don't be scared so much... <smile>

Well... women's symptom maybe a little different from men. When I'm getting the sore in my genital area, it doesn't even tingle. It just hurts.

But I get outbreak in other place, too.

Where the blister appears... that's the place that tingles the most. But most of times (in my case) in many other area I get tingling or/and pain..

Try to relax... you still don't know if you were infected or not yet...

It's not that scary thing... just relax.... no matter what you'll be ok. <smile>

Faith

Well... women's symptom maybe a little different from men.

I think mine are about what you described.

Sometimes tingle and no outbreak...

Sometimes its not a tingle, but more like a pinch feeling... like someone is pinching the skin where I'm about to have an o/b.

I've never had my whole dick tingle.. and never for a few days straight...

usually the tingle is just intermintent. notice it every now and then.

Absent ANY other symptoms (blisters or swollen lymph nodes or nausea...)

I might not stress over it.

Sometimes its not a tingle' date=' but more like a pinch feeling... like someone is pinching the skin where I'm about to have an o/b. [/quote']

Yeah! That's it! Pinching!! :o

That's what I feel when I'm about to get outbreak in my genital area!!!!

Oh..., men feel the same then...

Faith

Oh..., men feel the same then...

Now theres a statement you don't hear very often! LOL!

:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• HiddenSecret
      I really, really want to die. I was diagnosed with genital hsv1 in June. My first ob was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life and I am terrified to go through that again. I have so many questions, some of which Google can't answer. I think I have an ob right now, being only my second one. I'm not sure though, cause it is much, much less severe than my first. I've read that recurring ob's are typically a lot better than the first, but this is almost unnoticeable. Am I having an ob? Just how contagious am I in between ob's? Am I an idiot for having sex without condoms? Am I spreading this to unsuspecting men, being a completely awful human being? I'm in a new relationship with the man of my dreams and I have not disclosed my status. I feel like scum, I know that's awful. I am just so horribly disgusted with myself for having an incurable std, I know others would be too and I do t do well with rejection. But because I'm having what I think is another ob, I need to tell him. How the hell do I do that?  I'm so deeply depressed, I don't know what to do anymore. I want to end it all, it's actually just really sad.  I wish I would've known this site exsisted when I was diagnosed. Those were some very, very dark days.  
    • boricacid
      @JBnATL I think oral sex triggered the outbreak.  Have NO idea how long I've had it. 
    • hopeful Rylee
    • Lisajd
      Other people have said antivirals is making their hair fall out as well I know that I have had shedding of my hair but it's certainly not falling out in clumps
    • Maybe1day
      What will, Gen003?
    • Prettypony
      Hi, and welcome. I am not sure whether your symptoms are related to a herpes diagnosis or not but I hope I can answer some of your questions, yes you can have hsv1 both orally and on the genitals, but would have to be infected at the same time, is what I was told. So you may have had oral hsv, but it wouldn't then develop into genital hsv later on. I have heard of other woman complain of an increase in bv, Uti's and yeast infections, and yes tailbone pain is possible. Sometimes people think a cold sore is something else (fever blister, pimple), or they just don't recall having one, but may have as a young child. I have not experienced these symptoms. I had a "classic" initial outbreak with obvious herpes lesions. I hope this helps somewhat. I can't say whether you have both oral and genital. Without a lesion, it's hard to say. 
    • crisper
      LillianPanos emailed them. They said years away...finally we can see the light cracking through the endless tunnel. 
    • Maybe1day
      I know its just a patent application, but man that would be a dream come true "RNA guided eradication of herpesvirus simplex.." how about eradication of herpes simplex virus in first human patient, now that would be a news headline i would cry if i ever saw.. a man can dream.. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2016115355 Applicants:TEMPLE UNIVERSITY-OF THE COMMONWEALTH SYSTEM OF HIGHER EDUCATION [US/US]; Broad & Montgomery Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19122 (US) Inventors:ROEHM, Pamela, C.; (US).
      KHALILI, Kamel; (US).
      SHEKARABI, Sayed, Masoud; (US).
      WOLLEBO, Hassen; (US) Agent:ZACHARIADES, Nicholas, A.; (US) Priority Data: 62/103,354 14.01.2015 US 62/238,288 07.10.2015 US Title(EN) RNA GUIDED ERADICATION OF HERPES SIMPLEX TYPE I AND OTHER RELATED HERPESVIRUSES
    • fixme1
      Itll go the same route as GSK's. already been tried
    • Honeybee_
      Thank you, and yes I've done some research, learning more and more about it. I'm currently in the process of accepting it. Screw that guy, he isn't worth the hurt. 
  • Featured