World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
rjkings44

symptoms constantly

rjkings44

Recently diagnosed and tested negative for hsv1 yet my lips itch burn slightly have a small pimple like bump on lip and other small tiny bumps looked on line said fordyce spots, but wondering if this has any thing to do with my hsv2. Also can't Shake the swollen glands either my forehead itches and my eyes and nose! So tired of it honestly not sure what it is.

rjkings44
What meds and supplements are you on right now?

Nothing the doctor made me take another test and wouldn't give me medicine, because I have no lesions and have never had them in 5 years. My igg was 3.29 as stated on my other thread hsv 1 less than 0.91 it's confusing how I feel. My forehead itches and I see not herpes bumps but acne looking bumps that itch my nose itches and only guess is from herpes since my nose made contact with my x gf years ago down there maybe that's why. My hands are dry and itchy lotion doesn't help only sanitizer helps to sooth momentarily. Also my eyes itch. Can't pin point any factor im still shocked I have this after so long and each doctor inspected me and said not herpes yet my score was below 3.5 but high enough to warrant diagnosis of herpes. How lucky am I? The worse part is I have no idea where my location is because I've never had an outbreak thank God my current gf is confused and distant now after disclosure she's worried and so am I

blue84
Nothing the doctor made me take another test and wouldn't give me medicine, because I have no lesions and have never had them in 5 years. My igg was 3.29 as stated on my other thread hsv 1 less than 0.91 it's confusing how I feel. My forehead itches and I see not herpes bumps but acne looking bumps that itch my nose itches and only guess is from herpes since my nose made contact with my x gf years ago down there maybe that's why. My hands are dry and itchy lotion doesn't help only sanitizer helps to sooth momentarily. Also my eyes itch. Can't pin point any factor im still shocked I have this after so long and each doctor inspected me and said not herpes yet my score was below 3.5 but high enough to warrant diagnosis of herpes. How lucky am I? The worse part is I have no idea where my location is because I've never had an outbreak thank God my current gf is confused and distant now after disclosure she's worried and so am I

Get tested for HIV at 3 months and 6 months also if you just got viruses takes about a month for it to settle in your body herpes ..

rjkings44

Thanks not hiv was tested in 2013 and now both negative thanks be to God and only one sex partner and always used condoms so I know it's herpes only. I'm thinking I spread it to my eye or facially when I had no idea and maybe that's why I feel tingly and itchy all over.

onelongnightmare
Thanks not hiv was tested in 2013 and now both negative thanks be to God and only one sex partner and always used condoms so I know it's herpes only. I'm thinking I spread it to my eye or facially when I had no idea and maybe that's why I feel tingly and itchy all over.

What symptoms do you get? Were you diagnosed?

Terrell
What symptoms do you get? Were you diagnosed?

How have you been coping?

fightforthecure

I'm in the same boat as you; tiny little pimple type sores, burning lips, itchy, flaky skin around nose extremely weird symptoms and literally obsessing over it, it is AWFUL.

Terrell
I'm in the same boat as you; tiny little pimple type sores, burning lips, itchy, flaky skin around nose extremely weird symptoms and literally obsessing over it, it is AWFUL.

I pray, use AHCC, John warts, lysine sometimes, this product pronovex . Read immunology text books for better understanding