World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
guywithquestions

Sensitivity in Urethra?

guywithquestions

Hi - so I'm a guy who was diagnosed with HSV-2 maybe two years ago now. I've never had a visible outbreak (a sore on my penis, etc.). But I have noticed some sensitivity. Not burning or anything when I pee, not even exactly a tingling, but a sensitiveness when touched. Does that indicate an outbreak?

guywithquestions

I don't think it's a uti. I've had this sensitivity before but tested negative for uti. That's why I thought it might be linked to the HSV2.

I think I pee a normal amount lol. But I have noticed I'm dribbling a little bit afterwards.

blue84
I don't think it's a uti. I've had this sensitivity before but tested negative for uti. That's why I thought it might be linked to the HSV2.

I think I pee a normal amount lol. But I have noticed I'm dribbling a little bit afterwards.

The reason I ask bro is because ... When got herpes I got uti sytphoms I would be pee a lot urge ..them I had a burning sensation ..my lips got weird looking like a part got sucked in ...it was fucking weird ...that's why I asked that lasted for a month

guywithquestions

So there would be burning when you actually peed? Because that's the thing, the actual peeing doesn't really cause any discomfort.

ETA...and did you mean you had these symptoms when you first got herpes?

blue84
So there would be burning when you actually peed? Because that's the thing, the actual peeing doesn't really cause any discomfort.

ETA...and did you mean you had these symptoms when you first got herpes?

Yes when i got originally effective by the virues last September the first few months sucked... I also felt my ass loose and my prostate hurt like a mother fucker for a few days..after a few months most of stuff went away but it would hurt to take a shit that lasted a few weeks took fiber to help and lost water but for most part my ass doesn't hurt and am doing ok bro bro 7 months into it