World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
StilBeautiful1

Spreading While Intimate

StilBeautiful1

I am very recently diagnosed (genital- not sure which kind yet) and am so worried about not only spreading it to myself(other places), but a future sexual partner. Even the thought of him using fingers and touching me (genitally) makes me worried he'd need to immediately wash his hands and not touch anything before doing so. I know the best recipe for non sexual transmission is anti virals and a condom, but what about all other forms of foreplay? It makes me wonder about the anxiety I will have of passing it. It all just seems like such a messy scary situation.

blue84
I am very recently diagnosed (genital- not sure which kind yet) and am so worried about not only spreading it to myself(other places), but a future sexual partner. Even the thought of him using fingers and touching me (genitally) makes me worried he'd need to immediately wash his hands and not touch anything before doing so. I know the best recipe for non sexual transmission is anti virals and a condom, but what about all other forms of foreplay? It makes me wonder about the anxiety I will have of passing it. It all just seems like such a messy scary situation.

I wouldn't worry to much about spreading somewhere else.. I got genetials and wash my genetials all that time and grab it to pee. My point is as long as you don't have a cut a finger or rub your eyes you be ok.. I wouldn't be scared to stick my fingers either but keep in mine to wash after with hot water... Am taking 10 days of antivirals and condoms are a must but with time stuff gets old and transmission rate from female to male is less than male to female ..I think once you get into something serious u be so prized how many people will take a risk.. Its not HIV ..which is a plus and we aren't dirty ..the part we don't have a vaccine which is coming in the next 5-10 ..ready up on it