World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
nikderetso

oral sex with genital herpes here

nikderetso

i have genital herpes and had sex with a guy, this guy isn't infected and then right after sex he wants a blowjob i don't want to offer it but he insisted to i was forced to offer one. the question here is that is it possible that i can transfer the virus in my mouth? will i have oral herpes too?

WilsoInAus

How were you originally diagnosed with genital herpes? Is it type 1 or 2?

In any event, herpes does not transfer this way. Further, for adults, and for unknown reasons, those with genital herpes do not become infected with oral herpes owing to the immunity. I do not believe there is a documented case!

nikderetso

thank you so much wilsonAus for your reply. i feel relief. I was really bothered by that.

Acesheart

Hi nikderetso, welcome I have ghsv 2, I'm married and my husband and have oral pleasures and sexy times for over 25 years now, he has NEVER caught my herpes. Im happy you found us. Welcome to the family. Hugs Aces xo

Acesheart
thanks Acesheart i'm really glad that i found this support xoxo

Many wonderful experienced guys and girls here with tips for outbreaks and tons of experiences with what worked for them. If you have questions feel free to ask away. Hugs Aces xo

blue84
Many wonderful experienced guys and girls here with tips for outbreaks and tons of experiences with what worked for them. If you have questions feel free to ask away. Hugs Aces xo

I got a question mom .. Regarding you and husband practice of oral ... Does he lick you all over the effective area ? I ain't going to lie I miss oral bad );

Acesheart

Yes, son it's oral which there are no limits except no back doors, I had anus herpes for 4 months long along with my initial ob which started vaginally. Ask away. Oh and we NEVER would have lasted THIS long if we both didn't enjoy oral pleasures so very much. Hugs Aces xo

A little snow on the roof top (gray hair ) , but plenty fires in the furnace (passions).

blue84
Yes, son it's oral which there are no limits except no back doors, I had anus herpes for 4 months long along with my initial ob which started vaginally. Ask away. Oh and we NEVER would have lasted THIS long if we both didn't enjoy oral pleasures so very much. Hugs Aces xo

A little snow on the roof top (gray hair ) , but plenty fires in the furnace (passions).

I agree with you with the theory and slim risks taking I understand that and have read about it ...its funny you said anus herpes ...back in September I had bad feelings that my anus had herpes also ...but I guess over time the pain went away and it would hurt to poo...but I never forget that pain trying to take a shit ...having genetials isn't joke but sometimes when you ...your luv is stronger than anything it doesn't matter...thanks for the answers ma