World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
scaredtoday

Help with meds

scaredtoday

I was recently diagnosed. My doctor missed the symptoms and I went through possibly two outbreaks thinking it was yeast infections. I don't show any blisters but I have a lot of burning and I have been feeling really run down. Plus the stress and depression from all of this doesn't help. My question is is it too late to get on a 10 day dose of an antiviral if it isn't my first outbreak? Will it still help? I am going to talk with my doctor tomorrow but I'm not sure how well versed he is on this matter. It appears a lot of doctors are not.

blue84
I was recently diagnosed. My doctor missed the symptoms and I went through possibly two outbreaks thinking it was yeast infections. I don't show any blisters but I have a lot of burning and I have been feeling really run down. Plus the stress and depression from all of this doesn't help. My question is is it too late to get on a 10 day dose of an antiviral if it isn't my first outbreak? Will it still help? I am going to talk with my doctor tomorrow but I'm not sure how well versed he is on this matter. It appears a lot of doctors are not.

Grab the 10 day antivirals and don't get all upset on me..the damage is done live in present .. Your still same person herpes doesn't make you any less.. In a month less u feel a lot better..run down is very normal ..

blue84

Grab the 10 day antivirals and don't get all upset on me..the damage is done live in present .. Your still same person herpes doesn't make you any less.. In a month less u feel a lot better..run down is very normal ..