World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
rmCalCan

Funny 36y M in SJ, Cali

rmCalCan

Soooo,

I'm not necessarily looking to date (I'm straight). I enjoy meeting people,... kinda the extroverted funny guy.

But it would be nice to meet someone who I can connect with, and be comfortable too.

Enjoy fitness, all foods (not just the Whole types), and of course startup talk.

Let's get some BBQ or discover more of the bay.

Cheers :)

JBnATL

This is not a dating site, although there have been people who have met here and are now married. There is a meetup group in the Bay area: www.bayareafriends.org

You might also want to join some of the secret Herpster Facebook groups. There are dozens of them, most based on geography. The biggest group is called Swirls with over 4,700 Herpsters in it. You won't find Swirls by searching for it, because it is a secret group. The only way you can find it is to be invited into it by a current member. Swirls also has a list of all the other groups.

Even though these groups are secret and your friends wont see you have joined them, most people create a 2nd Facebook profile to join them. They use their real first name and the name of their city as their last name. I can get you into Swirls if you want.

Good luck!

JB

aohiod

Can I get added to swirls happy social vibrant and limping for love. I know some one but I feel weird asking them I can give facebook name