World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Ashley0918

I found this blog helpful

HC-Support-Team

Yeah I love this blog too x Thanks for posting!

Acesheart
I came across this blog a while back and ended up sitting down and reading each of the posts. It felt empowering to read because of the matter-of-fact (and slightly rant-esque) tone the writer uses, also, there are useful facts. I wanted to post it for anyone to who might enjoy it and, hopefully, it will lift your spirits. Especially to any of those newly diagnosed with HSV because you might need some extra support.

http://loveinthetimeofherpes.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

Thank you Ashley, I had not seen this blog before, it was refreshing and a blessing to read. I want to sticky this thread of yours (it mean pin it to the TOP of this Section) in hopes that more users will stop and READ! Awesome find, thank you again. Hugs Aces xo

StonerPixie79

wow, I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for posting. It was rather encouraging to me.

Digibox

I feel relieved after i read it. For a 23 year old like me whos scared having this worm inside my body, whos scared that my family would abandoned me and really scared that my love one would leave me. I feel determined to live like normal again. I really enjoyed reading it.

hashtag realtalk

Thank you for this blog! I have been looking for something with more gHsv1 talk and it sure has it! I'm about to disclose for the first time and this is incredibly helpful! :)

Lisajd

I think that anyone newly diagnosed thinks the worst and makes assumptions. Its only with time and putting it out there to friends, colleagues and disclosing that you realise it isnt as bad as you think.  Oh and educating yourself including realising how common it is.  What was in that blog is so true though.  

FindingPurpose

I really enjoyed reading this blog! As someone who is newly diagnosed I did find it to be extremely helpful and comforting. I have already learned to accept that I am one of the people that "know" that I have herpes and I am not alone. I think this gives me the opportunity to educate others and to help reduce the stigma. I feel like our  attitude has to be positive if we want others to think positively. Thank you everyone!

Mellisuga

This was probably the first blog I read regarding herpes - it really made a huge impression on me too, and it is certainly by far one of the best. Thanks for sharing it again :)

Ollie2016

This made me feel a bit better about my situation. I just with more people were informed, cause I'm not. This helped me learn a lot more information.

dd9268

hi I went for a HSV 1 & 2 IgG and IgM test and got my results. The tests shows negative but there are some IgG antibodies for HSV 1 & 2 in the result. I think the antibodies are starting to be made against this virus. Please some one evaluate this report.

new.png

vivacatnapz

Enjoyed it. Went through some of the comments. It was good to read some bashing and honest retorts full of fact. Good stuff.