World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ChangeFORVER23

oral, herp someone please reapond. constant sym.

ChangeFORVER23

Ok my WHOLE body has been iching for about two days.. idk why.. my legs, arms,stomach, and face. More like my forehead, cheeks, eyebrows, slighty my chin. Then on my.legs and arms i get the niddles and pins feeling after scratching so much..I have these bumps that formed onto tha rim of my bottom lip. Now i see two other ones forming. I.put arrows, bc u can barely see the other two that are forming. But the one all the way to the left with the (white\yellow head) is quite noticeble. Has anyone had ob that looks like this? Anyone get these sym? Anyone.know if these bumps look like a begin ob? They dnt bother me.. but i know they are there..

http://s22.postimg.org/510fbt5pt/2015_01_30_09_55_30.png

http://s21.postimg.org/do07sq7af/2015_02_16_16_03_22.png

Any info on oral herp. Please let me know,. This is driving me crazy... i kissed had (protected) sex and did some touching with someone with GH. he doent know what type. But

Also suppect i hsve whitlow too.. as i also get tingling in my fingers as well.. here is a bump of that....

http://s16.postimg.org/6q6sz3bxh/20150216_140448.jpg

I had a old cut, that wasnt fresh, but for the most part healed. I got these bubble things on my palms. That seem to spread onto the other hand. My doc. Said Dyshidrotic eczema but this is spreading.. anyone with the knowledge and even their personal experiences and opinions are welcome

WilsoInAus

Nothing here looks anything like herpes lesions.

They mostly look like natural occurring things as fordyce spots and blocked ducts.

Your doctor's diagnosis does seem quite correct to me.

ChangeFORVER23
Nothing here looks anything like herpes lesions.

They mostly look like natural occurring things as fordyce spots and blocked ducts.

Your doctor's diagnosis does seem quite correct to me.

First, thank u so much for response.. so these bumps dnt look like herp? Ive had 3 igg test. N possible ex. Was in jan. So a little over 2 months.. igg for 1 and 2 are neg. I just dnt understand where the tingling is coming from if its nt herp. Non of this happpend until my encounter.. my neice has complained ofa burning n ichy roof of mouth so i was even more freaked ive passed this around family mem. As i have not had those sym. She speaks of.. [uSER=46904]@WilsoInAus[/uSER] none of those bumps look like herp to u ?

Acesheart

Sweety after I caught strep throat, my tingling mouth and tongue was later diagnosed as "Thrush" they use to call it foot and mouth disease, you can get it from long term use of antibiotics, or from kissing babies with dirty hands and feet, that's my weakness, tiny fingers and cute little toes bring such smiles when kissed. Lol... have the niece seen by a doctor. My thrush had my tongue, gums, mouth and uvula (hanging thing in throat) burn, swell , itch like madness and it burned like fire after two weeks before proper diagnosis. I lost my abilities to taste and eat :( .

VVK

Get Vitamin D or sunlight (at least 15 minutes spent under the sun, outside) or both for your eczema and moisturize your skin - see if that helps. Itchiness is usually from dry skin and increased sensitivity to chemicals (ex. left-over detergents and softeners in bed sheets, clothing, etc.) During winter months it is worse because we tend to have drier skin.

ChangeFORVER23
Sweety after I caught strep throat, my tingling mouth and tongue was later diagnosed as "Thrush" they use to call it foot and mouth disease, you can get it from long term use of antibiotics, or from kissing babies with dirty hands and feet, that's my weakness, tiny fingers and cute little toes bring such smiles when kissed. Lol... have the niece seen by a doctor. My thrush had my tongue, gums, mouth and uvula (hanging thing in throat) burn, swell , itch like madness and it burned like fire after two weeks before proper diagnosis. I lost my abilities to taste and eat :( .

Ok , i think ur completely right !! Im going to have my mom take my neice to her doc. For her sym. As im not experiencing what she is anyway. N i havent even kissed or drunk off of her so when i think about its kinda impossible. Lol [uSER=37345]@Acesheart[/uSER] i love ya girl u really have no idea how much u have helped me deal with my anxiety

ChangeFORVER23
Get Vitamin D or sunlight (at least 15 minutes spent under the sun, outside) or both for your eczema and moisturize your skin - see if that helps. Itchiness is usually from dry skin and increased sensitivity to chemicals (ex. left-over detergents and softeners in bed sheets, clothing, etc.) During winter months it is worse because we tend to have drier skin.

My skin has been VERY DRY. i dont even put on lotion once I get out of the shower because it's so quick I have to get back to being a mom Lol so yes, u guys are prob. Right.. thanks [uSER=7662]@VVK[/uSER]

Acesheart

Off topic, did the warm Apple juice help for the constipated little one? I hope so, us Mom's have to share our tips, right ;) ? Hugs sweetypie Aces xo

ChangeFORVER23
Off topic, did the warm Apple juice help for the constipated little one? I hope so, us Mom's have to share our tips, right ;) ? Hugs sweetypie Aces xo

Yes, it actually did thank u in advance for the help [uSER=37345]@Acesheart[/uSER]

thanks_robin

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until you get an IGG test from the doctor.

ChangeFORVER23
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until you get an IGG test from the doctor.

Ive had 3 all neg [uSER=59293]@thanks_robin[/uSER]

gone-girl

None of your photos look like herpes--the ones on your face look like acne--have you had any foods that typically cause breakouts? I know for me, if I eat a lot of dairy, I get those kinds of breakouts.

reallydepressed

[uSER=58460]@ChangeFORVER23[/uSER] did your symptoms get better? I also get similar bumps as the picture you attached of your mouth. I get a burning feeling associated to mine. Also my arms get really itchy which started a few months ago.

thanks_robin

[uSER=60374]@reallydepressed[/uSER] try taking 2 Omega 3-6-9 capsules everyday. I rarely get prodrome symptoms and haven't had a full blown cold sore in 2 years.