World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  1. StilBeautiful1

StilBeautiful1

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Newinthecomb66
      I’m scared of dating again just because of this matter, I think sexless relationships don’t ever really work, ppl do judge and forget about their own issues...  lot of ppl around me I see their condition and they probably don’t care much about it. If your bf really loves you and wanna be with you, your condition shouldn’t matter, because love is much bigger than that, it’s not something that will kill him or kill you,  Ppl will still be happy have kids, start family... ans as long as your are healthy and take care of yourself it will just stay dormant like 1000s of viruses we all have. 
    • Cces
      I was diagnosed with HSV 2 6 months into a monogamous relationship in which we used condoms every time.  My boyfriend is negative.  He does not want to break up, but not have sex either.  He is too afraid to do anything else but kiss.  I'm afraid not having sex will put a strain on our relationship and set us up for failure.  I'm not sure if we should break up or be together forever without sex.  Any thoughts?
    • hope2486
      Thank you! I’ve decided next time to not be afraid to tell someone. I do live in a small town which sucks lol. 
    • Cas9
      @NewYork33 Anything from Synergy is bullshit.
    • NewYork33
      Hey all!  Can anyone advise on this post on this new Bloomberg article regarding HSV cure through Synergy Pharmaceuticals? https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2020-02-11/synergy-pharmaceuticals-novel-approach-could-treat-herpes-virus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.