World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
hsvHope

advice, GH & pregnant

hsvHope

So I have told my story in another forum, oil of oregano, on this site. It's researched not to take oo during pregnancy, and some of those tablet medications. Oo worked a treat on my ob outside of vulva area, it does not seem to work so quickly on inner vulva area, anyone experienced this? Also does anyone get ulcers at same time as ob's? Starting to wonder if they are not ulcers and mouth herpes, if that is such a term?

GntiNh

Unfortunately you can get internal mouth sores that are hsv. The only way to be sure is to get them type tested.

hsvHope

Thankyou, I have made a Dr appt first thing tomorrow morn, I will ask for a swab of my inner ob up top and down below. Been good reading posts on here, because I have never been swab test ed. 14 yr ago, when the Dr diagnosed me, I was quickly in the gyno's office then before I knew it I was waking up from surgery. They removed an entire line of skin. I was abused so much at a young age, I'd had them for a long a long time before a different Dr recognised what I had been describing and showing the doctor before him. So at 17 I had no other education when I left the hospital, like they might come back. Well they use to come back along the same line where they removed my skin, for many years. Then the last few years they have spread up and into my vulva, out of the blue a Dr told me about tablets, their use etc. Although now I have recognised that I been getting ulcers more frequent the last year and after reading this site, I looked at the ulcer and not sure its appearance is the norm, so yeah off for check up tomorrow. My Drs are pretty good when comes to try to help their patients. Sucks not being able to take a quick tablet dose for ob, I would prefer to approach a more natural way, but it seems pregnancy there is not alot I can do. Just glad I know I will be having a c-section for bub. So yeah, there is some story, nothing glorious. Sure appreciate everyone's story, experience and advice.