World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
thanks_robin

The road is long.. and bumpy now.... :)

thanks_robin

So I've had the mouth bumps for just about 2 years now. From a selfish female who believed that everyone had HSV-1 oral and she didn't care who she spread it to. I rarely have had sores on my lips in the past 2 years, I do however get occasional blisters on my gums or inside of my cheeks. Luckily when I was diagnosed my homeopathic doctor told me about several organic/herbal treatments that totally prevent me from having an outbreak. I do however miss kissing/romance and this year my focus will be to get over the mental stigma of HSV-1 oral and try to be more proactive in the dating world again. I've been rejected twice since contracting the virus and it can make you so unlovable but I do feel theres still a woman out there for me who's going through the same thing that I can connect with.

Acesheart

Ohooo, now I get it :) ! I was thinking of the song " The road is long, with many winding turns" .... ;) sure hope that's not the case here :rolloverlaughing: Hugs Aces xo

Acesheart
I see what ya did there ;)"The road is long.. and bumpy now.... :)"

Thank you for this eye opener. I totally miss the boat on this humorous post. So great to see YOU again in Chat my long away friend. Big squishy hugs. Aces xo