World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ChangeFORVER23

whitlow please open and read

gone-girl

Is this your finger or a family members? Do you also have whitlow but yours looks differently? I am just not clear as to whose finger this is--if it is yours, does it hurt or tingle?

ChangeFORVER23
Is this your finger or a family members? Do you also have whitlow but yours looks differently? I am just not clear as to whose finger this is--if it is yours, does it hurt or tingle?

I suspect i have whitlow, and that finger is a fam. Members finger not mine.. my possi. Lesions looks diff. From what their finger looks like. [uSER=56884]@gone-girl[/uSER]

gone-girl

Ok, a few clarifying questions--for your suspected whitlow on your finger/hand, how does it look and what does it feel like and have you been tested (via blood test) to see if you have the herpes virus (or, why do you suspect your issue on your hand/finger is herpes)? For your family member, why would you suspect this is herpes--do they think it is herpes or had contact with herpes?

ChangeFORVER23
Ok, a few clarifying questions--for your suspected whitlow on your finger/hand, how does it look and what does it feel like and have you been tested (via blood test) to see if you have the herpes virus (or, why do you suspect your issue on your hand/finger is herpes)? For your family member, why would you suspect this is herpes--do they think it is herpes or had contact with herpes?

I will provide a photo of my bumps on my palms, but i had (protected) sex with someone who has ghsv. Type unknown.. but i kissed him, also had some hand foreplay, now i had a old cut on my palm. It was mostly healed.. so i started getting these clear bumps on my palms my doc says its Dyshidrotic eczema, but i get tingling in my fingers, and in the side of my hand. Ive been to 2 othr doc. That says eczema too . Ive had 3 igg. And two swabbs (diff. Areas) all neg. BUT that fam. MEM. Is my daughters finger. Even tho ive been wearing gloves\ mittens i still think she could have gotten it .. it doesnt seem to bothr her. Its only noticeble when her hands are red. Not so much when they arnt. [uSER=56884]@gone-girl[/uSER]

http://s17.postimg.org/6dvb6qvpb/20150217_151800.jpg

ChangeFORVER23

But these bumps do not bother me, at all.. other than the tingling sometimes, im not bothered by thm at all, [uSER=56884]@gone-girl[/uSER]

gone-girl

Ok, thank you for clarifying. I am new to all of this too and I am hoping that some of the more experienced members can look at the first picture that you posted and can provide some insight and input for you and for all of us!!

gone-girl

Any of the more experienced members want to look at the first picture and give their thoughts?