World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
cheetahdiva

Living in a nightmare!

cheetahdiva

Hello all,

I have been diagnosed with HSV 2 for almost 5 years and usually have an outbreak 2x a year. At first I was in shock like this is not happening. As time went on I had outbreak after outbreak and kept asking myself how in the world is there no cure? Well I was prescribed acyclovir and it only suppresses the illness so I finally heard about Oregano Oil and have just started taking it today. I wish everyone well and I am saddened to hear how many people are suffering from this nightmare.

Acesheart
Hello all,

I have been diagnosed with HSV 2 for almost 5 years and usually have an outbreak 2x a year. At first I was in shock like this is not happening. As time went on I had outbreak after outbreak and kept asking myself how in the world is there no cure? Well I was prescribed acyclovir and it only suppresses the illness so I finally heard about Oregano Oil and have just started taking it today. I wish everyone well and I am saddened to hear how many people are suffering from this nightmare.

Hey cheetah, welcome honey. Not all of us suffer, some at first have harder time, I know I did, but once you learn how the body can handle it, you retrain the mindset and physical body and immune systems. Happy you have joined us with such sweet words of support. Hugs Aces xo

DaisyAnn

Aces- I can tell you are a genuine, sweet, and positive person, who always means the best.

HOWEVER, I do want to let you know that your posts often really hurt me, once actually making me cry.

Why do you go on and on about how wonderful your life is with herpes? How you like your herpes and aren't suffering?

It's really crushing.

Acesheart
Aces- I can tell you are a genuine, sweet, and positive person, who always means the best.

HOWEVER, I do want to let you know that your posts often really hurt me, once actually making me cry.

Why do you go on and on about how wonderful your life is with herpes? How you like your herpes and aren't suffering?

It's really crushing.

Daisy, and I sincerely mean no disrespect, But you don't know THE Hell I've been through. Have you ever reached out to me, No!

Have you ever asked me anything about why or how long my 4 month long anus and vaginal outbreaks lasted, No!

Have you asked about me anything about what I've been through or how I made it through having been alone (no parents,family or friends), NO!

Have you ever addressed me with anything but "backhanded compliments", No!

If my 28 long years of accepting herpes, then having Cancers, miscarriage, and numerous ailments and other female things have taken my mind off of dwelling on a virus, then I still won't apologize to you or anyone about how my life is great, No it's freaking Awesome!!!!!!!

This is a support forum, I relive my horrifyingly herpes first years every time I tell my story. I put my heart out here, Most Certainly NOT for you to try and bash me fir seeking and finding happiness, after I suffered 2 years.

If anyone of my post have been offensive to YOU personally or directed towards YOU personally, link me and I ask it be reviewed by a Super Moderator or Administrator, that we fix.

But shame on you for kicking me while I'm down at this moment, yet I still come here and Volunteer, Support and Care for others. I know users like my life as it gives hope, it shows if I and others can overcome such adversities in LIFE, anyone who needs help can ask and will be here. You don't like my life, well all I can say is by all means don't read anymore of my post. Im here FROM my heart, I volunteer at Children's Hospital that my child was in as a toddler. You don't know me, nor have you ever supported me. I have READ your backhanded comments about me and another Mod who also lives a great life.

When you lose a child, have several parts removed from Cancer and walk in my shoes, then by all means judge me.

Sincerely,

Acesheart

DaisyAnn

First of all... we all live a life of troubles. By the time you and I (or anyone else) in this forum die, do you sincerely think we won't have all been through roughly the same amount of crap and troubles? Other than what you've posted on here, I do not know specifically what you've been through, but I can assume that you (and most anyone else that I ever meet in life) have been through a lot. This isn't a contest. We ALL go through so much pain. I've had brain surgery. I have nerve damage in half my body and have had this since I was in my mid-teens (relating to my brain malformation). I've had a miscarriage. I've had the same kind of stuff we've all had. And frankly, I don't see how that has ANYTHING to do with your insensitive responses to people. As far as volunteering, again, do you think MOST OF US haven't or don't currently volunteer places? You volunteering places is great. However, it still doesn't change how hurtful you (and someone else) are on here.

As far as you saying that I'm "kicking you when your down"... well welcome to how I feel about your responses. I wasn't trying to retaliate for how you make me feel, or even make you feel bad... I was just trying to make you understand how you come across. But when I read those words, "kicking me when I am down," I felt like "Bingo! You just described perfectly how you make me feel!" I feel punched in the gut by a lot of your responses.

I don't read every post, but this one is called "living a nightmare." That is exactly how I feel, so I came on here to read it. But then I get slammed by you constantly posting about how great everything is for you.

I've even read posts where you say "I LOVE MY H (HERPES)" with a little dancing emocon beside it in response to people who are deeply depressed by their disease. Is that even appropriate to say? And BTW, three people complained to you about that comment. Awhile ago, I did post a response to a new member that mentions how I feel that some people on here are insensitive to those suffering, and 2 others messaged me and complained also about the same things I was seeing. If you think I'm the only one on here that feels this way (of being hurt by poster who act like herpes is great)... it's not true.

And keep in mind that I'm not judging "you." I am only referring to your posts.

I don't know if there will be a day for me where I'll ever be happy again. I hope so. For now I'm just barely hanging on. I fantasize about ending my life. I'm not sure I can get much lower than where I am now. I post about many of the ways herpes has ruined my life (not being able to get close to my kids, my husband thinking I'm disgusting,) but I've also not written about many of the more complicated ways herpes has devastated my life. But let me assure you without going into more details, that my life is horrible. If I ever, ever, ever get past this, I vow I will not come on here gloating about how everything is great for me and hurt others who are suffering...'cause I know how it feels.

GntiNh

Daisy are there any support group helplines you can call regarding your feelings of suicide?

Acesheart

[uSER=59298]@cheetahdiva[/uSER] , i do apologize if we have hijacked ur post sweety.

[uSER=57491]@DaisyAnn[/uSER] , perhaps you should seek counseling if your having such issues, no shame asking for help.

This is Not a pissing contest. Yes you did and do attack my positivity, that will not deter me. Perhaps if your not getting what you need here maybe another orginization would be better suited for your needs?

Over 800users have appreciated my lifes story, im Not nor will stop my show of Support, Hugs and Kindness and Hope. I will

not respond on this thread to You again.

As cheetah says, i wish everyone well. Hugs Aces xo :luv2u:

DaisyAnn

My goal was never to get a response from Aces. Only to express my reactions to her insensitivity.

GntiNh- I'm not sure if I'm up to trying again. I did see one therapist, but this person repeatedly asked me whether I cheated on my spouse and kept suggesting that I got hsv-2 from my husband cheating. Most of the session was this person trying to talk me into getting a full panel of STD tests... which is completely ridiculous considering my situation. (My husband and I have only been with each other and have not cheated. I got oral hsv-2 from casual contact with a child in my classroom.) I could tell this therapist thought I was an idiot for not considering the possibility that my husband cheated and probably didn't even believe me on how I got hsv-2.

Oh, and the worst part was when the therapist, upon meeting me, held out her hand, but when meeting my eyes and seeing all my sores, quickly withdrew her hand. (I don't shake people's hand's any more to prevent the spread of what I have... so she needn't have worried.)

She obviously found me disgusting, as does everyone else who lays eyes on me (not that they would know this is hsv-2, just that I look horrific and diseased.)

I'm not sure why anyone would want to live in my situation.

DaisyAnn

Cheetah- If oregano oil works, please let us know! (Is it in capsule form)?

I hope you see results.

daisy2008

Hey,

I'd like to know what form of oil of oregano you use?

Sounds like it may be pill form? And do you only take it when you have the OBs?

[uSER=37345]@Acesheart[/uSER] - I love your posts.. Being a newbie it helps to know that things will get easier in time (e.g. Less OBs possibly), life goes on and I won't think about the virus everyday. You knowledge and positive vibes have helped me the past 2 months since I was diagnosed!! [emoji1]

Daisy

GntiNh

It's a shame about the counselor. I can see why you would be hesitant. Are there any mental health charities that you could try?