World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
newyorker826

newyorker826

Hi everyone,I'm new to site and very nervous because this is my first time having a open dialogue about this "curse"I call it.

Acesheart
Hi everyone,I'm new to site and very nervous because this is my first time having a open dialogue about this "curse"I call it.

Hey newyorker, welcome honey. Feel free and safe here honey. We do talk about every aspects of having the virus. Please ask any questions and read all you can im female and married mother of one and i have a non herpes husband. Welcome to our family. Hugs Aces xo

JBnATL

Hi newyorker, welcome to the website.

Someone told me that you were in chat last night saying you have had this a long time and still struggle with it. You have come to the right place. This website has the most accurate information about this virus on the internet. The more you know about this virus the better you should feel. Herpes is only a very common, mostly harmless virus. Anyone who has ever had mono, chicken pox or a cold sore has herpes. 90% of all adults have it in one form or another.

Do you have any pets? Most vertebrate animals can get a virus called herpes. Dogs, cats, horses and even penguins can get herpes. I swear there is a beluga whale here at the Georgia Aquarium that gets cold sores :) It isn't the exact same kind of herpes that we have, but still a virus called herpes and they treat them with lysine.

Where in NY are you from? What really helped me was meeting other fellow Herpsters in person. Seeing other, normal, people who had it really helped me. There are many support groups around the country and there are dozens of social groups on Facebook that are secret. The biggest group on Facebook is Swirls with over 4,800 Herpsters in it. You won't find these groups by searching for them, they are secret groups. Let me know if you want to learn more about them.

I hope to see you in chat soon :)

JB

Acesheart
How do i join the chat?! :)

Up at the top of this forum is are the words LIVE Chat just click on it. Lemme know if you need help :)