World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
rbbyd

Herpes on elbows/knees?

rbbyd

Hey guys, I have a couple blisters on my elbows and i can feel sensitivity on my knee, which I have no doubt will turn into something similar. Does anybody else have any experience with this ?

http://imgur.com/mCitsaV

JBnATL

Genital herpes can NOT cause an outbreak on your elbow. Genital herpes is confined to your sacral ganglia nerve system and that goes no where near your elbows. It starts at the base of your spine and goes down your legs. So what you feel on your knees could be hsv, but that could also be caused by many other things.

JB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Lulupazoola
      It is already a hassle getting started with making it.  I end up with more questions than I can find answers for, but stumble on...  I am retired so feel like my job is (finally) taking care of myself.  I have had few health issues, generally healthy--except for the H bomb.  If i have to make liposomal 2x a week, i dont think it will be a big deal.  The big deal is getting the equipment and getting started i think.  I make kombucha, which is sort of like having a not-very-demanding pet.  I dont mind doing this kind of stuff.  But will probably keep liposomal capsules or packets on hand for times when its inconvenient to make it. I cant believe u r sucking down 6 g of AA at a time!  The most i drink with AA is 2 g at a time.  I am currently taking 4 g AA and 9 g liposomal C in caps/packets. The protocol evolves.  I am so thrilled to not have BO's that i dont care what i have to do. They ruined my life.  I am glad u r finally getting good results with your fight against H.  Have u tried drinking the AA thru a straw with the straw toward the back of your mouth to avoid teeth?  I would think baking soda and water swished around in your mouth after drinking the AA would neutralize any remaining acid.  My teeth have pretty strong enamel, so i dont worry about it (but dont do 6 g AA at a time).  If u r worried about acid erroding tooth enamel, why arent u worried about 6 g of AA at a time going down the soft tissues of your esophagus and onward?  Im not saying its wrong, just wondering.   
    • Not sure what I’ve got
      Additionally to the above and to answer you question more precisely, it had been 12 days (probably more) before I started to get itchy (I could swear the rash started as insect bites, each very distinct - I am in a hostel so there is a chance it was bedbugs). Before that it had been a week or two.  I also had been cycling intensely in 35 plus degree heat (temps were around 38 degrees today. And the spot where the rash showed up is the exacts spot where my upper thigh rubs the seat. Finally, my clothes were washed by a laundry service, and the T-shirt I was wearing that was washed in the same load had been irritating my skin. 
    • WilsoInAus
      @Sabayou have no need to be concerned with genital herpes. Your symptoms are not those of herpes.  If you have concerns, seek out the type specific HSV testing.
    • readytostart
      https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/04/18/1806629/0/en/Global-Genital-Herpes-Treatment-Drugs-Market-Study-2019-Excellent-Product-Pipeline-Catering-Therapeutics-Vaccines-to-Bolster-Patient-Immunity-Such-as-GEN-003-and-VCL-HB01.html
    • readytostart
      Yes, really would be an improvement not have to Carry the burden of transmission...many people are researching cures and treatments, but sadly everything takes too much time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.