World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
JWork

Fresh herpster!

JWork

December 16th, yup right before Christmas. Saint Nick brought me an early gift for being a bad boy. I was just getting over my diagnosis, starting to feel better, life goes on... Father dies in car wreck. Today I'm rocking my first recurrent out break! I'm way out of town for work, had to go to a clinic to get a prescription, got a 200 year old pile of dust as a doctor. I told him "I have genital HSV2, herpes. Just need a prescription" he says he wants to see it... I look at him and say my penis looks like it wrestled a cheese grater... Still made me show him.

Dealing with the death of my dad has put herpes into perspective. Life can go to shit quick, but if you're alive... YOU'RE ALIVE! Make the best of it.

SheIsBlue

Welcome to the site, JWork. Sorry to hear about your dad. You are right about life. We need to appreciate what we do have, instead of dwelling on what we don't.

Acesheart

Hey JWork, welcome honey. Please read all you can honey in our forums , in the "Our Network" located up top of this forum page.

My sympathies to you and your family, we lost hubbys Dad too. I can agree, it opens us to enjoy what we do have :) . Hugs Aces xo