World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxx

perineum area??

Jaxx

Hey, I have had H for over 20 years but recently they seem to be coming in the perineum area? Have any of you experience the same, they are also very itchy, anyone else please share? Must mention that I have a few on the Clit as well, ugh that sucks.

Anyhow, any info will greatly help me thank you, hugs!

startinganew

I do! That seems to be mainly where my symptoms show up. Not exactly any sores, but uncomfortable burning.

Jaxx
I do! That seems to be mainly where my symptoms show up. Not exactly any sores, but uncomfortable burning.

Yes burning and itching. Thank you for responding, at least I know I'm not alone and yes they don't look like regular blister it's just sore itchy and redness. Ugh.

Thx again.

startinganew
Yes burning and itching. Thank you for responding, at least I know I'm not alone and yes they don't look like regular blister it's just sore itchy and redness. Ugh.

Thx again.

You're definitely not the only one! YES the itching. Thankfully that has gotten less often in the past month or so. Also sometimes it feels a bit swollen? I haven't exactly looked down there but I haven't felt blisters. I definitely wonder how it got there in the first place...

Jaxx

I think it just shows up wherever it wants to, I had one on my bum cheek last summer it was awful. Hate the H... But at least I have others like your self and we know we are not alone. :)

startinganew

How do you know it was H on your butt cheek? I haven't (at least I don't think) had any show up on my skin yet, so I don't know what it looks like/how it presents itself.