World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ec1983

Been OutBreak Free For over 7 months from every other week

ec1983

need to take 750 mg. 20% oleuropein(olive Leaf) 4 pills every 6 hours. for the first 7 days. combine it with nutiva pure coconut oil 3 tbsp a day ingest. with vitamin C 1000 mg x 3 a day, zinc 50 mg and B complex one pill a day. the olive leaf after 7 days take 1 every 6 hours for up to 6 months. if anyone has an outbreak after this. please let me know! you will not. I have had it for 25 years. this is the ONLY thing that works

JBnATL

I have had it a long time and don't get outbreaks but I don't take your remedy. For most people their immune system will suppress this virus and you don't need to take all of this.

JB

VVK

OP: Are you saying you've had HSV for 25 years, with outbreaks every week, and since starting this you have been symptom free for 7 months?

ec1983

ive had for 25 years. and they were many times in which i would get cold sores every week for at-least 4 times consecutively. Jb i also question your answer because i know allot of people in which get outbreaks 3 - 6 times a year lasting them 2 weeks at a time, which stops them from there social activities and haunts them forever. so i do not agree with your answer. this system i have been using has been working great for me. and these supplements i take are all healthy for you anyways. they arent like valtrex any other nasty antiviral sold by big pharma whch does nothing to the herpes virus but it does harm you body in so many ways. can even cause dementia and memory loss. id stay away from all the "suppressant" drugs sold by bib pharma.

VVK

ec1983, the bigger question that's unanswered is whether it was the olive leaf supplement that did it or whether you had a deficiency in vitamins B, C, and zinc.. I know vitamin C is crucial for many body processes and many of us don't get enough because we don't consume it throughout the day. For example, I used to have joint problems before and since I started chewing vitamin C tablets throughout the day, my joints feel amazing (which is crucial for weight lifting). Vitamin C also plays a big role in the immune system, as do the B vitamins and zinc.

I'd really like to know if olive leaf extract on its own can make a huge difference.

ec1983

VVK well ive always taken vitamins. so it either the olive leaf or coconut oil or both combined its done wonders let me tell. you and i know its all about consistency

JBnATL
Jb i also question your answer because i know allot of people in which get outbreaks 3 - 6 times a year

ec1983, I have been on this website daily for over 5 1/2 years and have chatted with thousands of herpsters. Most of those who have had this for several years, do not experience many outbreaks if they do at all. For almost everyone of them the longer they have had it the less they had outbreaks and their outbreaks were shorter in duration.

Your comment about Valtrex and other antivirals "doing nothing to the herpes virus" is ignorant. Antivirals are scientifically proven to help fight this virus. I can't tell you how many people I have chatted with that have told me that taking antivirals helped them control this virus. I have taken them for many years and they probably have helped prevent me from passing this along to the women I have dated. No prescription drug is 100% free of side effects, but for the vast majority of people who take them they are safe.

Your original comment about your regimen "this is the ONLY thing that works" is highly inaccurate and based on no science.

JB

headsup1

Ec1983, do you feel that it stopped the virus after the first week. I take 4 olive leaf per day along with vitamin c and d and iron. I do not really get outbreaks at all just deal with a lot of nerve pain in back and legs that I hate. Rarely ever get an ob just nerve issues which I would love to get rid of. Do you ever have any sign of the virus or do you think that you are in a remission type status with it based on this protocol. I refuse to take antivirals as that would be a lifelong commitment and not interested in that. Also the no science thing is a cop out for Western Medicine. Science is put into patentable synthetic drugs so do not expect there to ever be science on things like olive leaf or anything similar or natural as there is no return. Cancer industry is the most greedy and corrupt industry in our world today. I actually laugh when I see all the cure drives that are out there. The people that survive incurable cancers are the ones that did not listen to their oncologist.

lexyz22

I experimented with Olive Leaf Extract and still got outbreaks.

Perhaps your body responds better to this compound, but for me it did nothing.