World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
mtn_moses

Administration idea

mtn_moses

hi all,

been looking through the net, forums, etc...and am trying to make connections between those who've tested negative (truly negative, who knows...that's another discussion). But instead of popping pills/supplements which must go through the stomach, GI tract, processes, etc. and forcing those supplements likely go through a myriad of alterations/transformations as it mixes w/ stomach acids, residual food/liquid wastes, surely this would change it's potency, etc, before it can even hit the bloodstream....(and how intact is it even at this point?...surely someone diminished - and the end result would be very different for everyone, right?)...

Based on this I think this would this be one of the worst ways to administer...we have also have no/little control over where/how these supplements travel in our body...will they even get to the base of the spine ganglia in their full potency? (do they diminish as they travel further in our bloodstream) anybody get what I'm saying here??? Could this be the reason for inconsistent results (mostly failures)? Oral administration is convenient/easy and conforms to our everyday habits w/ food, snacks but in this case I think there's a better way :)

Common alternatives w/ thoughts/ideas:

IV - gets around this but brings up other hazards, issues and you need someone who's properly trained, preferably a professional - can't just do this while at work either...

Sublingual administration instead for things such as OOO, Colloidal Silver, Olive leaf extract - not bad, fast acting...as always though it may be harder to target where those critters hide

Sprays/inhalers - another way to get things into the blood stream directly & hopefully expose the pathogen to the supplement...

NOW...what I am guessing would be even better than the above, that nobody/very little info can be found (and something we don't talk about much in society) but what about SUPPOSITORIES??? wouldn't they be a perfect delivery/administration means??

I mean why not attack this pesky bug through the bloodstream directly, near where we know it lingers?? Perhaps overall dosage would be lower since it's a short distance to for the supplement to travel to the base of the spine...and should hit the surrounding area fairly well too. and best of all bypass all the GI processes, stomach acids, mixing w/ food/wastes, etc. Is anyone even making colloidal silver suppositories? Olive leaf extract (though this may burn though from what I've read)....tea tree oil? coconut oil? other virus killers? I would think this would be the closest way to approximate in vitro results too (if that's even possible)

any thoughts? anyone have experience w/ this? Just thinking outside the box (umm...inside the box? lol)