World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
herpebee

Swollen, bleeding gums?

herpebee

Hi all,

I know I have herpes - I've had both symptoms both upstairs and downstairs, been diagnosed by the doc - but I'm just wondering - my gums around my bottom front teeth are completely swollen and starting to yellow - and if I touch them at all they start bleeding like crazy, is this cause of the herpes or is it something else? It is soooooo sore D:

VVK

Is it something that started after the outbreak? It sometimes happens that herpes blisters form on the gums.

VVK

It's probably due to HSV. If it doesn't go down as your other blisters heal, I'd suggest seeing a dentist. In the mean-time, if you have access to any zinc lozenges or chewing gum that has eucalyptus extract in it, those should help.

herpebee
It's probably due to HSV. If it doesn't go down as your other blisters heal, I'd suggest seeing a dentist. In the mean-time, if you have access to any zinc lozenges or chewing gum that has eucalyptus extract in it, those should help.

Thank you so much! :)

thanks_robin
herpebee