World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
newbie15

Bad day

newbie15

Im having a bad day. Was diagnosed New Years eve. The guy I was with for 3 years pretty much dumped me. Today i actually found out my culture was hsv 2. I dont know how anyone is going to want to be with me when a guy who supposedly cared about me doesnt want me anymore.

JBnATL

Hi there, sorry to hear about this loser dumping you. You can and will do better.

There is a great part of this website called "The Secret to our Success" it is full of great stories from people who thought no one would want them and they ended up finding someone who did not care. I myself have given the 'talk' about a dozen times and have NEVER been rejected. You will be surprised on how many people won't care what you have.

Take some time and focus on making yourself happy. I have chatted with thousands since i have been on this website and many have told me that getting genital herpes changed their lives for the better. I hope it can change yours that way too.

JB