World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
JourneyEC

Facts Facts Facts, please

JourneyEC

I have started seeing someone and while it's technically still the beginning, I'm thinking I will have to tell him quite soon. So I need some facts, I'm on lysine and just went on acyclovir daily. I believe this lowers my risk of transmitting to approx. 3%, obviously I would suggest condoms. Anything you would suggest using in my talk, facts, anecdotes? Thanks!

Acesheart
I have started seeing someone and while it's technically still the beginning, I'm thinking I will have to tell him quite soon. So I need some facts, I'm on lysine and just went on acyclovir daily. I believe this lowers my risk of transmitting to approx. 3%, obviously I would suggest condoms. Anything you would suggest using in my talk, facts, anecdotes? Thanks!

Please read "The Talk" post by JbnAtl it is located at the top of this Dating section.

JourneyEC

Thanks Aces, I had forgotten about that being pinned. I hope to use your story as well about not transmitting even after being together for so long!

Acesheart
Thanks Aces, I had forgotten about that being pinned. I hope to use your story as well about not transmitting even after being together for so long!

Hey honey anything you need from me ask :) ! I know I'm an odd ball but my herpes is good to me, having my LOVE Muffin act like it's not big deal made and still makes living a dream. I'm here just ask or pm :itllbeok: Hugs Aces xo