World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
beanthere

Need spring.

beanthere

Here in Canada, we are in the dead of winter.

I'm currently on maternity leave, and have a lot of spare time on my hands, with being stuck indoors for hours on end.

This leaves me with a lot of time to think... about cold sores... and passing them on to my son...

Every itch, questionable tingle, and red spot throws me into a panic!

I need to get out of my head!!!

Acesheart
Here in Canada, we are in the dead of winter.

I'm currently on maternity leave, and have a lot of spare time on my hands, with being stuck indoors for hours on end.

This leaves me with a lot of time to think... about cold sores... and passing them on to my son...

Every itch, questionable tingle, and red spot throws me into a panic!

I need to get out of my head!!!

Have you read from our Library at top of this forum titled "Our Network" Very good, informative tips there to help you prepare.

Hope your feet are up and a cup of tea in hand, settle back and nap between reads. Hugs and congrats :) Aces xo

cheergirl1

I have a 3 year old and I'm always afraid of passing it to her. I used to go as far as wearing gloves when I changed her diaper. Now I just wash my hands very well and I keep our linens apart. It still scares me tho every diaper rash she would get I was always afraid I had somehow passed it. Don't feel alone momma bear I know it's hard. If you need someone to talk to I'm here!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Catalyst4
      Any guys in Dallas with HSV? Would love to connect with someone since I’m new to the condition.
    • Kurdt01
      I get a generic 3 month supply of valtrex in the US for about $50...that’s one pill a day at 1000mg a pill.
    • JHenry
      Makes complete sense to me.  My mother never exhibited HSV1, but never exhibited.  I am all for whatever it takes!
    • KelsMichelle
      I’ve been seeing this guy for two months now. I’ve had hsv2 down there for 3 years...never have I spread it to anyway, and had a relationship of a year and had sex with the same guy the whole year. So, when I started seeing this guy, I told him up front about it. Told him it really isn’t a huge deal and I’ve bever passed it but there’s a small risk. So 5 weeks in, we’ve had sex a few times and 17days after we had protected sex (I’m also on daily antiviral pills) he texts me saying he can’t pee because it is so painful. I am so depressed I passed it to him. I know he agreed to the risk, but neither of us actually “thought” i would pass it, if that makes sense. Always a risk, I know, and as I said, he agreed. But he is upset now. In denial and went almost a full week unable to urinate because he was in such bad pain. He did have a blister show up around Day 6 of the peein problem so it’s def herpes. Unsure what to say to him. I feel terrible for bringing that upon him. Anyone have similar situations? Also haven’t talked in a few days. Giving him time before trying to start a convo. I’m sure he doesn’t want to talk right now. 
    • Surprise
      Been 6 weeks still haven't tested positive for anything but hsv1 been had that tho hbu? No antivirals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.