World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
unluckyleo

My test results

unluckyleo

Hi, I'm now apart of the herpes bandwagon. I'm sad!! I tried to kill myself. So, about a month or so ago. I was sitting at the bar with a co- worker. Not dressed up or not looking my best at all. It was my first off day I had had. In months from working 7-days a week and 10-12 hr shifts a day. My co-worker said lets go drink. Though I was tired I went anyways on superbowl sunday (2015) to be exact. I had a hat on it was raining all day. This guy I knew from high school walks up to me out of no where and says , I miss you! Being as open as I am I laughed and said "how"? He replied, I have been wanting to talk to you since middle school. I said me too. Being he is very handsome. We than talk about everything from my horrible relationship that I just got out of 3 years long. To other things. We than flirt and being me and tired of masturbating. I go back to his place we have sex all night. Once with pro. Once without. I asked him was he safe he said yes. I thought I could trust him because of our history. I am never the type to sleep around and I noticed days later that my tummy was hurting I was vomiting. I left work went to er, they said it was stomach flu. I went on and rested. I then noticed that my eyes were hurting the next week and I started to itch really really bad down there . I assumed it was a yeast infection. Mild -smell so I made a doctor appointment. Because I thought because I finally switched sex partners that BV was present. Went in on Monday about two weeks or so after we had intercourse maybe three. She confirmed it was a yeast and bv. Gave me my meds and I was off. In the back of my mind I thought herpes or AIDS. I knew from the morning after that this guy did something to me. Now here it it last week no call from my GYN .. BUT, I checked my online test results and it says positive for HSV-2 right b4 I checked my results he and I had sex two days prior. I was supposed to go back in on this Monday even b4 the test results to get my pap. Being that I had I couldn't get my routine yearly because of the yeast infection and BV. I knew last Thursday what the test results read but, my doc. Hasn't called me. I was so shocked when I went on my phone and read positive I almost fainted at work ran out and called that bastard. He claims he knows nothing about it . And now denies calls from me. Says I'm a game player. I'm so confused. I know I need to walk in and face my decisions I'm just not sure how being that when I read it that day I put my gun to my head and want to kill myself and him first. I didn't tell him I had it I asked if he had anything he wanted to tell me I asked if he had anything to tell me? I then was so afraid to say it out of my mouth he left .I m not going to lie I was glad he didnt say anything being that when I left work to meet him I had my gun ready to blow his brains out.I than called him to say I heard he has it he denied. But, I know for sure this mf did this Im not sure what I should do from here I'm so depressed I don't have symptoms yet. But, they say stress brings it I'm so sad and I know my life is over . My friends call me hard to get I never fuck on first night now here I am letting my guard down . He was what I wanted. What should I do next ?? Should I tell him.. honestly the second time we had sex I noticed something on his penis. I'm so stupid I just want to end it right now .

unluckyleo

Sorry if it's all over the plcace I just am talking straight from my heart. I'm crying and all I keep having episodes along with plenty dreams other symptoms I had was my butt hurting I have all the symptoms but no visual ones this guy really chose me Im not sure what I did to him or if I ever did something why would he choose me?? I think I should kill him.

jennifertigress

its ok:) I understand your frustration. did you get tested? I am sorry I didn't understand if you said you got tested and what your results were. that would be the first step. this dude, like a lot of other fuckers out there doesnt deserve your attention, whether or not to find out if he had it. you got what you got now, if you got tested. I quit talking to my giver right after. I called him out for giving it to me yes, but he tried to contact me like a month later and I ignored him. your better than that im sure. Browse around here, get some information would be the second step. education is power, knowledge lol. it gets better I promise you. these first few days your in really suck I know. but have faith it gets better.

unluckyleo

Yes. I got tested. My gyn hasn't did the call back but my results are viewable online from her site and it says positive for hsv2 not sure why she hasn't called me but I read these results Last Thursday .. that night I left work UN announced and meet him , I asked did he have anything he needed to tell me he claims no . I just haven't went to the doctors yet . I'm so afraid to hear it from her mouth . I'm so scared to know but, it's done now. I going to call. I have to. I have to stay healthy. Well the little bit I have left. I didn't admit to him yet that he gave it to me because I haven't spoken to her but, I'm trying to cope. And I'm not sure what I will say to him or do but, it's not going to be nice.

jennifertigress

its ok. just b careful. I know the anger you have but it turns the tables of you actually take that anger out in some violent way.

Acesheart
Sorry if it's all over the plcace I just am talking straight from my heart. I'm crying and all I keep having episodes along with plenty dreams other symptoms I had was my butt hurting I have all the symptoms but no visual ones this guy really chose me Im not sure what I did to him or if I ever did something why would he choose me?? I think I should kill him.

Hey leo, you need to seek counseling sweetheart. If you could even imagine pulling the trigger, seek help now. We can help with tips for outbreaks and how and when to test, but I think you really need a professionals outlook here.

You also need to get the numerical values of those TEST. It is possible for herpes to stay dormant in the body for decades. Being fatigued and immune system run down could bring out a hidden outbreak of the virus. You had just gotten out of a three yr relationship, that guy could have already carried the virus too. Many things factor into this, so please seek help for those dangerous thoughts and read here about all the experiences and successful stories here before you make decision that Can alter the rest of your life and possibly an innocent life as well. Take care let us know about your numbers from test. Truly, Aces xo

jennifertigress

your in Atlanta.thats the herpes capitol of the usa! ita super common. we have a member who lives in Atlanta too. His name is JBNATL. hes SUPER knowledgabe about this and lives in that area. :) Send him a message if you like. You will find lots of help here:)