World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
aprilmay

Vitamin B12 for Genital Herpes

aprilmay

Hello,

Just wanted to share the fact that I have discovered that vitamin B12 has helped immensely with nerve pain caused by genital herpes. I always get several days of lower pack pain, down a leg, around the hip...etc...Years ago I was given vitamin B12 shots for what was sciatica thought to be unrelated to herpes at the time. I did some research now and experimenting and found sublingual vitamin B12 taken several times a day my nerve pain completely dissapears...within hours! I have been using Sublingual Vitamina B12 methylcobalamin 1000mcg. Just though I would let you all know as I am very happy with the result!

Acesheart
Hello,

Just wanted to share the fact that I have discovered that vitamin B12 has helped immensely with nerve pain caused by genital herpes. I always get several days of lower pack pain, down a leg, around the hip...etc...Years ago I was given vitamin B12 shots for what was sciatica thought to be unrelated to herpes at the time. I did some research now and experimenting and found sublingual vitamin B12 taken several times a day my nerve pain completely dissapears...within hours! I have been using Sublingual Vitamina B12 methylcobalamin 1000mcg. Just though I would let you all know as I am very happy with the result!

Hey aprilmay, I've said this for years honey. I use 1500mcg, two dropper fills a day. It is a necessary Vitamin with Nerves support and Stress, and Energy. :) loved this thread! Hugs Aces xo :hithere: