World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Broken_14

If I make a new petition...

Broken_14

I'm thinking about making a new petition and posting it on The White Houses website. It will be about finding and funding a TRUE CURE and not more suppressive medication or vaccines. I will post information about Todd Rider and DRACO as well as other researchers. I will give detailed information about HSV and the toll it takes on individuals life's everyday. I know mine has become a nightmare. I have already wrote president Obama and the Vice President as well as others. Would anyone be interested in signing it. We could spread the word on other support forums to sign the petition as well. We have to work together as a team if we want a true cure in our life time.

JBnATL

Good luck, but I don't know if you will get any where with this. There have been other people who have promoted petitions over the past few years and I don' think they got any results.

Are you in the secret Herpster Facebook groups? That is probably a good place to promote this as well. The biggest group is called Swirls and has over 4,800 Herpsters in it.

Good luck!

JB

Broken_14
Good luck, but I don't know if you will get any where with this. There have been other people who have promoted petitions over the past few years and I don' think they got any results.

Are you in the secret Herpster Facebook groups? That is probably a good place to promote this as well. The biggest group is called Swirls and has over 4,800 Herpsters in it.

Good luck!

JB

No, I am not a member of anything on Facebook. I haven't even told anyone my status besides 3 people. I refuse to share my secret with anyone. But something needs to happen. There are two possible cures out there Keith Jerome's and DRACO. We deserve to have a normal life.

JBnATL

Most people create a 2nd Facebook profile to join these groups. Even though the groups are secret and your friends won't see that you have joined them, most people create a 2nd profile just to be extra safe. Most use their real first names and the names of their city as their last.

JB

AychEsVee

Real talk? The best way to gain support would be to share your status.

Broken_14
Real talk? The best way to gain support would be to share your status.

I can share my story without my name. My "friend" raped me and gave me this on my Birthday.

Gothic Beauty

I hope you went to the police. Most rapists are serial rapists.

Broken_14
I hope you went to the police. Most rapists are serial rapists.

I realize he's not my friend and never really was. I didn't go to the police because I was ashamed and embarrassed but I have threatened him and still can at any time. I have a friend that is a police officer and he said it would still stand. I just want a cure so I can put it all behind me and then work on the emotional and mental part.

Gothic Beauty
I realize he's not my friend and never really was. I didn't go to the police because I was ashamed and embarrassed but I have threatened him and still can at any time. I have a friend that is a police officer and he said it would still stand. I just want a cure so I can put it all behind me and then work on the emotional and mental part.

You need to go to the police. If you don't report it, then he can rape again & then there will be no record to help the next girl. Most rapists are serial rapists and you are probably not the first or the last he will rape. There is no reason for you to feel ashamed or embarrassed. You need to recognize that it was not you who did anything but that there is something you can do now. He was the one who should feel shame not you. You didn't know. You didn't do anything wrong. He hid who he truly was from you. There was no way you could have known.