World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
imavirginwtf

it's not possible for me to get herpes if I was fingered, right?

imavirginwtf

never done oral or actual sex, only been fingered (by two different people but almost a year apart) and given like two handjobs (to only one person). neither person has symptoms of herpes. I have dryness, itchiness, stinging, and burning, and the stinging and burning occur worst during urination. the labia are red and irritated as are the vulva, and theres a yellowish sort of sore or something (not really sure what to call it) where it hurts most on the vulva. at first I ruled out herpes since im a virgin but when none of my symptoms seemed to result in any answers but herpes and I found out manual sex could also cause it, I got a little worried.

WilsoInAus

No there is no chance of a herpes infection here. This does seem to be yeast or bacterial and you need to get a doctor's advice to assist diagnosis and treatment.

Elle22

It is more likely that you have a bacterial or fungal infection, especially considering yellowish coloration. I would suggest going into a clinic or to a gyno to find out what it is and get treatment.

AychEsVee

There's like a fringe possibility if the person had herpes whitlow. Very unlikely but it's there.