World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
betterdayz12

is first ob always worst?

betterdayz12

I'm really trying to figure out if I just got the virus or if maybe it was dormant. I'm currently dating someone. Yes the first person I haven't used perfection with. I had no previous symptoms that I can recall before we stopped using condoms and am coming to the end of what I believe is my very first outbreqk because it was so so painful. So my question is can reoccurring ob's get worse or this most likely my first outbreak? Meaning I just contracted the virus?

Terrell

The best answer is it depends. Every health care professional should answer like wise. It depends on how you immune system responses, what you do to your body, if you input bad you output bad. However, in this community you would be imbraced and found answers you need. God is good God is always on time we must learn to be obedient before we face disparity.

Bluevibes

Have you gotten tested? Do you know if you have type 1 or 2? That should be your first step is getting a IGG select type 1 and 2 blood test done

Terrell

Yes I have some doctors said no hsv a culture and one doctor said yes hsv. However, you should get type specific test done. Therefore, be patient God has bestowed doctors the knowledge to cure this, thus hang in there and used this as a time to praise God, and help others.

betterdayz12
Have you gotten tested? Do you know if you have type 1 or 2? That should be your first step is getting a IGG select type 1 and 2 blood test done

I believe it's type 2 it's on my lower areas. I know it can be type one but I'm pretty sure it's 2

betterdayz12
Yes I have some doctors said no hsv a culture and one doctor said yes hsv. However, you should get type specific test done. Therefore, be patient God has bestowed doctors the knowledge to cure this, thus hang in there and used this as a time to praise God, and help others.

Thank you Terrell. I'm trying to stay strong.

Terrell

I been through what you are going through I wanted to commit suicide, I really wanted end life; however, God directed me to his bible to read for comfort and patience. If it is hsv 2 I tried olive leaf extract and active hose correlated compound consult doctor first and lemon balm daily applied would stop the virus from surfacing.

Terrell

Stress and worry would not help trust it won't. Oregon oil mixed with olive or coconut oil will kill the blisters in hours; however, consult holistic doctor first.

Bluevibes

Most likely it sounds like it is your first outbreak ..get a blood test done if it comes up negative you would want to test again at 3 months after exposure..testing at prior to 3 months can be a false negative ..and if it is a negative ..it means this is a fairly recent exposure from what I've read..another thing you can request is getting your freshly (within 2 days) lesion/ blister swabbed..also just to let you know my Dr had checked me down there and was almost sure I had type 2.. And I didn't I only tested positive for HSV 1..how severe is your outbreak and how many days after being exposed did have the b/o?

betterdayz12
Most likely it sounds like it is your first outbreak ..get a blood test done if it comes up negative you would want to test again at 3 months after exposure..testing at prior to 3 months can be a false negative ..and if it is a negative ..it means this is a fairly recent exposure from what I've read..another thing you can request is getting your freshly (within 2 days) lesion/ blister swabbed..also just to let you know my Dr had checked me down there and was almost sure I had type 2.. And I didn't I only tested positive for HSV 1..how severe is your outbreak and how many days after being exposed did have the b/o?

I'm not sure how many days after my boyfriend hasn't gotten tested yet but I began feeling symptoms on a Sunday and then we had sex again and by Wednesday I was in so much pain I could barely pee.

Terrell

It was painful, stressful, heartbreaking, and short of pretty; however, somehow, something got me through that was 6 months ago.

Terrell
I'm not sure how many days after my boyfriend hasn't gotten tested yet but I began feeling symptoms on a Sunday and then we had sex again and by Wednesday I was in so much pain I could barely pee.

I asked the person if she was positive for hsv and went in defense and said she never had an outbreak. Anyhow, I learned a lesson.

Bluevibes

Make sure he gets tested too..it would help to know if what type he has..and again if he's neg that would point out to being a new infection..it takes about 3 months for antibodies to build so that you can get a valid/accurate result from the blood test..get tested now and then again after 12 weeks ..if you have a sore swabbed that should give you a accurate result..make sure it's swabbed with 2 days on the fresh soar..but still get that blood test..does your bf have a history of cold sores on the mouth? If so and he performed oral sex That would make it a HSV 1 infection ..on the genitals ..so just wait on the blaming ..first get test done and see exactly what's going on..

Bluevibes

Terrell where all on the same boat I just found out 3 weeks ago..I couldn't hate myself more..being dead crosses my mind all the time ..but I'm not going to give in to this stupid skin virus ..I'm sure I'll grow and learn from this ...remeber knowledge is power!

Bluevibes
It was painful, stressful, heartbreaking, and short of pretty; however, somehow, something got me through that was 6 months ago.

Tell me about it ..I just can't stip stressing..and stress is not helping ...ughhh..hate this!

Acesheart
I'm really trying to figure out if I just got the virus or if maybe it was dormant. I'm currently dating someone. Yes the first person I haven't used perfection with. I had no previous symptoms that I can recall before we stopped using condoms and am coming to the end of what I believe is my very first outbreqk because it was so so painful. So my question is can reoccurring ob's get worse or this most likely my first outbreak? Meaning I just contracted the virus?