World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ChangeFORVER23

intimate kissing

ChangeFORVER23

Has anyone gotten H. Rather its 1 or 2 from intimate kissing ? and never gotten a Actual cold sore, but had a ob under the tonge? And no where else? If so where they painful?

WilsoInAus

This would be exceptionally rare and may not be possible at all.

This is not fully relevant to your situation. Although the symptoms above may have happened to you, testing has confirmed this isn't herpes. Thus the symptoms you describe are attributable to something else, as most every time they are.

ChangeFORVER23

Yes, i am experiencing this right now.. And i have not has this looked at or swabbed by a doc. So im a bit worried thia may be something.. They dnt hurt or ANYTHING. pretty much i dnt know they are there. Until i look. @WilsonInAus

This would be exceptionally rare and may not be possible at all.

This is not fully relevant to your situation. Although the symptoms above may have happened to you, testing has confirmed this isn't herpes. Thus the symptoms you describe are attributable to something else, as most every time they are.

thanks_robin

Thats how I got my mouth bumps. Deep, intimate, passionate blah fucking blah kissing :) My OB's are primarily in my oral cavity(roof of mouth, gums, behind bottom teeth) You were on here a few weeks ago. Did you ever get an IGg test ??

I get constant ulcers in my mouth now since my exposure to someone HSV1 positive, but then again I had these canker sore type issues prior to this exposure. I just get them in odd places now and much, much more frequent. Like every week which is awful.

My tests are constantly negative for HSV1 so I'm not sure what to tell you personally since I can't even explain my own issues. The only thing I can say is that not everything is herpes. My tests say no, so I have nothing else to believe and if your tests say no as well than it's closer to whatever those bunps are to be unrelated to herpes than it is to it being herpes.

I get constant ulcers in my mouth now since my exposure to someone HSV1 positive, but then again I had these canker sore type issues prior to this exposure. I just get them in odd places now and much, much more frequent. Like every week which is awful.

My tests are constantly negative for HSV1 so I'm not sure what to tell you personally since I can't even explain my own issues. The only thing I can say is that not everything is herpes. My tests say no, so I have nothing else to believe and if your tests say no as well than it's closer to whatever those bunps are to be unrelated to herpes than it is to it being herpes.

Acesheart
Has anyone gotten H. Rather its 1 or 2 from intimate kissing ? and never gotten a Actual cold sore, but had a ob under the tonge? And no where else? If so where they painful?

Again honey get this swabbed /cultured.