Acesheart

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD?
    Get started with testing options here

• WilsoInAus
      Praise the Lord for the healing powers of colonics ... and peppermint foot scrubs.
    • Screwed
      I was also dx in June, definitely not thinking of having any prospects on the love life. I actually thought last year it was time to find someone to spend my life with and have a family. I actually I’m so mad at myself, because I believe the dude who gave me this knew, he had this crap.  At that I had also been so careful and picky and the year I tell myself it’s time to open myself and get to know someone this bullshit happens. Never trust someone who gives you too much attention, lesson learned. I hate myself now and days. I have shut everyone out. I can’t deal with anything. It was hard to function. I cry telling myself now I have to live by myself forever and just kill that dream of being married or having children which really hurts. 
    • Screwed
      Look up Dr Axe on his website for candida cleanse   
    • Mr Fasting
      Maybe not with doctor's medication but with fasting, colonic's yes it is i have seen the proof!
    • difficultroadahead
      Hi all 3 months now since being positive Please let me know if a pain on the shin of the leg all off a sudden for about 10min can be a prodrome symptom I am on valtrex 500mg once daily Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.