World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
emma72

Is this herpes???

emma72

Okay, so my story is, in January I was raped... I had no signs of an std until well, 3 days ago, I haven't been able to make it to get tested because, I'm 17, and I have no insurance, I felt like I had to kill myself and I needed to die. How could something that happened for 10 minutes effect the rest of my life. It started out as little bumps on the roof on my mouth, it only itched a little bit, it doesn't hurt, but now, 3 days later I have 2 redish dots in my throat, still no pain, just very very minor irritation, the stuff on the roof of my mouth is gone, and never turned white, I'm hoping and literally praying to god it's just from stress and smoking weed everyday, how Do I add pictures?!?

Acesheart
Okay, so my story is, in January I was raped... I had no signs of an std until well, 3 days ago, I haven't been able to make it to get tested because, I'm 17, and I have no insurance, I felt like I had to kill myself and I needed to die. How could something that happened for 10 minutes effect the rest of my life. It started out as little bumps on the roof on my mouth, it only itched a little bit, it doesn't hurt, but now, 3 days later I have 2 redish dots in my throat, still no pain, just very very minor irritation, the stuff on the roof of my mouth is gone, and never turned white, I'm hoping and literally praying to god it's just from stress and smoking weed everyday, how Do I add pictures?!?

Hey emma, welcome honey. Did you not report this rape sweetheart, they could have done rape kit testing at the ER at no cost. If you can get to planned parenthood clinic they can test these spots. If your smoking weeds that could mask any symptoms you may be having.

To add a picture try looking at the bottom of this Message Box , on the right hand side before you post , it will show option to upload file, or you could try copy and paste. Let me say I am truly sorry for what has happened to you. I would certainly report this guy so something like this doesn't happen again. My daughter was a first yr freshman in college when she was attacked, she never reported it until after that guy attacked another friend of a friend, if he goes unpunished he will deem his actions acceptable. Take care and try responding to this post and uploading a picture. Truly Aces xo