World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Broken_14

My dream.....

Broken_14

I contracted H in July after one of my "friends" took advantage of the fact that I was drunk and couldn't really fight back. I don't even remember how my underwear came off. I'm sure all of our dreams would be this virus never existed or that there was a TRUE CURE so we could close this emotional and psyhical chapter and put it behind us once and for all. My dream is to wake up tomorrow and there be a breakthrough cure that NO one knew about. That I would no longer have to fight with myself everyday about how this virus effects my life, that I can eat whatever I wanted too again, that I could date without having to disclose, having a fear of being rejected, or giving someone else this incurable virus. My dream is to have a deeper appreciation for myself, my life, my health, and my family. Please sign the petition and lets FIGHT. We all have a voice and a story that needs to be heard. We all deserve to close this chapter in our lives and say we beat this and not have to worry about another frwaking breakout. I'm asking all for all of those who want the same things I want, who want their lives back to not having H to sign this petition and lets get it rolling. I have messaged foindations, Todd Rider myself, a few other people. I have called companies about drugs that have been said to supposedly "cure" this virus. Please people FIGHT with me. We are the only ones who can make a difference and all you have to do is sign a petition and no one will even know that it's you.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/provide-funding-draco-broad-spectrum-cure-viral-diseases/bGYKX3kM

Do we really just want more suppressive medicine or a vaccine that will require boosters every so often? Why not something that will cure it once and for all and have no more worries?!

Sign it please. I begging you.

Acesheart

Hey Broken, good luck sweety on this fantastic dream. I've not let having virus define me or what kind of life I would have. It cost me a marriage but that was a way to open my eyes to my husband infidelities that I had no idea were taken place behind my back.

My dream would be a cure for juvenile cancer. I would LOVE to more research, any research being done on P.F.A.P.A., something my daughter has that has no cause and no cure. No one knows about this syndrome and nobody seems to care how horribly these children suffer. My daughter is healthy and happily well adjusted to these symptoms that plaque her body every few weeks like clockwork. She is my hero and for her to excel in her school and life like it's no big deal to have a 105% fever , take an exam and go to work and continue on with her life is an amazing thing for one who has had this over a decade. That is my dream. As a mother I cry inside to see any harmed by things, syndromes or life's adversities they actually had No control over how they woke up one day and were faced with fate.

Good luck in the fight to find a cure for our virus. I hope you can pray for my baby girl and many others out there like her who live daily never complaining or looking back or asking "why me mommy" . Truly, Aces xo