World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Bway88

Bway88

Hi I'm just joining the site and I was told I had herpes a year ago but I had been breaking out 2 years before knowing. I only have breakouts on my buttock right at the top and sometime in between. It has been really hard and I don't even know if my fiancé gave it to me or the married man I had the affair with because the married guy never had breakouts that I noticed but I did notice that his private part looked really scaly all the time but I didnt think anything like herpes. My fiancé never have any breakouts either only thing that I notice is he has a really itchy stomach all the time and testicle pain every blue moon but I don't think its herpes . Do any one know how people get buttock herpes.

Acesheart
Hi I'm just joining the site and I was told I had herpes a year ago but I had been breaking out 2 years before knowing. I only have breakouts on my buttock right at the top and sometime in between. It has been really hard and I don't even know if my fiancé gave it to me or the married man I had the affair with because the married guy never had breakouts that I noticed but I did notice that his private part looked really scaly all the time but I didnt think anything like herpes. My fiancé never have any breakouts either only thing that I notice is he has a really itchy stomach all the time and testicle pain every blue moon but I don't think its herpes . Do any one know how people get buttock herpes.

Hi Bway, genital herpes is herpes anywhere below the boxer shorts and panty area. I have Ghsv 2, my initial outbreaks were my vaginal and anus areas. Are you on antivirals? Has this fiance EVER tested? Had married guy EVER tested? I caught my herpes from my husband who was having affairs, it ended our marriage after he repeatedly lied and denied his transmission and infidelities. Does the fiance know about this mishap? If you strayed and he is turns out to be negative, you may want to tell him. No marriage can survive when the trust and loyalty isn't there. I could handle anything in marriage, but NOT being betrayed by the person I'm counting on to support and take care of me forever. You could have gotten this herpes from your very first oral sexual experiences or first genital vaginal sexy times, herpes can stay dormant for decades, mine did 23 yrs to be exact. ;) . Either of these men could already have herpes in one form or another. I'd say your biggest trouble is why you strayed? If you cannot see yourself with this guy for ever then why marry. Chances are your relationship has bigger troubles then herpes honey. Many carry the virus but just never know it. Cold sores can be passed to genital area meaning you could have Ghsv1. This herpes type is harder to pass genital to genital. Does your fiance get cold sores, does his family have them? That could be a source of your genital herpes. Take care sweety. Truly Aces xo

Bway88

No my fiancé has not been tested but I do know that I didn't start having any breakouts until after my encounter with the married person. About two weeks after that I started breaking out but didn't know why I just thought i was allergic to something. So I think it was the other guy cause I had been with my fiancé years and never any breakouts. That was a year ago and that's over but that mistake caused me a lot and my fiancé knows I breaks out but not about the affair. He does suspect though but he just doesn't talk about it anymore. I started taking valtrex and it stopped my breakouts but I started having a lot of hair loss so I started looking for something natural. I started taking vitamin, herbs and lysine but it didn't help well so I researched some more and came across neem and read about it so I ordered the neem aura cream and neem vitamins and I haven't had any breakout since then. I do still feel the little tingle every now and then but no breakouts. I put the cream on daily and I really don't need the neem vitamins because the cream works wonders for me. Anyway thanks for the reply back and hope to keep in touch.

Acesheart

Ok so have you properly tested? What was your herpes TEST? Also keep in mind Herpes can stay Asymptomatic for years, decades, that has a personal experience for me. Just because he has never tested doesn't mean he isn't already infected. Does he know you have herpes? My husband doesn't talk about herpes either, 25yrs now, he just doesn't see it as an issue in our marriage. I come here for talking and we live very normal life. It doesn't stop our oral pleasures or hinder our sexy times, I've only had 2 outbreaks ever in 28 yrs. I married a man I wanted to raise a possible family with and one who give unconditional love and support. We were very lucky and gave birth to a beautiful daughter too. Before my getting herpes I was told I'd never have babies, God knew better lol.. Good luck sweety and take care.

Bway88

Yes he knows, I told him what the doctor said and he didn't say much he just asked how I got it and so forth. I was tested at the hospital first for herpes which came back negative, so I went to the doctor for a second opinion and he looked at my breakout on my buttock and said you have herpes virus not the sexually transmitted one. I never understood what that meaned but I didn't ask questions and he said I didn't need a test cause he see herpes All the time and know that's what it was. I had all the symptoms so I knew that what it was too, the tingle before a breakout and I also had left leg pain before a breakout that's how I knew when the virus was active and I was about to have an outbreak. Like I stated before I haven't had a outbreak since using the neem cream and the tingle and leg pain has pretty much susided as well. I do feel a little tingle every now and then but I don't get the breakouts. I am concerned though about whether transmission has went down since I don't have the breakouts right now and the tingle. Do that mean that my chances of transmission is low without the breakouts, tingle and leg pain since that was those were my warning signs letting me know the virus was active.

Acesheart
Yes he knows, I told him what the doctor said and he didn't say much he just asked how I got it and so forth. I was tested at the hospital first for herpes which came back negative, so I went to the doctor for a second opinion and he looked at my breakout on my buttock and said you have herpes virus not the sexually transmitted one. I never understood what that meaned but I didn't ask questions and he said I didn't need a test cause he see herpes All the time and know that's what it was. I had all the symptoms so I knew that what it was too, the tingle before a breakout and I also had left leg pain before a breakout that's how I knew when the virus was active and I was about to have an outbreak. Like I stated before I haven't had a outbreak since using the neem cream and the tingle and leg pain has pretty much susided as well. I do feel a little tingle every now and then but I don't get the breakouts. I am concerned though about whether transmission has went down since I don't have the breakouts right now and the tingle. Do that mean that my chances of transmission is low without the breakouts, tingle and leg pain since that was those were my warning signs letting me know the virus was active.

Okay so you still have NOT properly tested, correct? Visual diagnosis is least accurate in diagnosing herpes. If this is something worse, you would want to know right? Many things mimic the herpes virus, it could be anything causing this. There is no typical symptoms with herpes, some similarities in several diseases and viruses, but NOT typical enough to self or visual diagnose.