World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Claudia20

No symptoms, partner still with me, but will not have sex - feeling so rejected

Claudia20

I was diagnosed in Dec 2014 - with GHSV2. I am feeling lonely and wish I could feel like myself again. Partner is still with me, but will not have sex with me. He once used to jump my bones and now nothing. Why won't he just break it off and just leave me then???????

Acesheart
I was diagnosed in Dec 2014 - with GHSV2. I am feeling lonely and wish I could feel like myself again. Partner is still with me, but will not have sex with me. He once used to jump my bones and now nothing. Why won't he just break it off and just leave me then???????

Hey Claudia, because he knows or thinks you won't leave him. If he feels you won't force him to take a stand WHY would he leave? You and I spoke in Chat and it is like we discussed, many guys here would give a limb to love and support you. Don't take this diagnosis as an end to end all it's a new beginning. If he won't or can't love you, you need to let him go. Cut the line, drop the bait and restring the pole.

I'm married my husband knew his slight risk of my transmissions but he researched this virus. He won't even talk about herpes because he sees it as a non issue when you love someone.

This guy was into you before you knew about herpes, you are still that girl.

Only you can teach this guy what's acceptable and what you will allow. If you don't stop this now, he gets his way and you suffer. Life's too damn short to settle, WHY are you willing to settle? Ask yourself this question, if the shoes were reversed would you reject him? Would you shut him out? Would you placate him with a quick hug or pat on the back?

We can determine what and how we live, how do you want to live? This isn't living sweetheart, it's settling for NOT be accepted for who you are as well what you have. Herpes doesn't define us, we choose our destiny. He has NOT tested which tells me he needs education on the virus. He can only do to you what you allow him to do. It's a virus, not the beautiful woman you are but just what you have and quite possibly something he already has. Take care honey Aces xo

joeer120

I can relate... My boyfriend and I are not as active anymore... There are times that I know he would have had sex with me but now... It's not like that anymore...I feel sad at times but then I think, what if it was the other way around... Would I be the same? He does hug and snuggle with me a lot.

Acesheart
I can relate... My boyfriend and I are not as active anymore... There are times that I know he would have had sex with me but now... It's not like that anymore...I feel sad at times but then I think, what if it was the other way around... Would I be the same? He does hug and snuggle with me a lot.

Hey joeer, this is terrible sweety. We as women want and need more from the men we choose. I'd have no choice but to leave. A loveless relationship is not healthy and certainly not satisfying to either partner. I'd worry the guy would find outside the relationship relations. That's just what I've seen from guys who have said she won't or even the girls who say he won't show love. We are human and need that contact. Have you educated him? I'd rather be alone then with the guy I loved and feel loneliness. If it were medical issues , serious stuff, that made it impossible to have intimate relationship then that's one thing to stay, it's honorable. But this certainly isn't the case. Hugs Aces xo

joeer120
Hey joeer, this is terrible sweety. We as women want and need more from the men we choose. I'd have no choice but to leave. A loveless relationship is not healthy and certainly not satisfying to either partner. I'd worry the guy would find outside the relationship relations. That's just what I've seen from guys who have said she won't or even the girls who say he won't show love. We are human and need that contact. Have you educated him? I'd rather be alone then with the guy I loved and feel loneliness. If it were medical issues , serious stuff, that made it impossible to have intimate relationship then that's one thing to stay, it's honorable. But this certainly isn't the case. Hugs Aces xo

I know what you mean Ace... I do think about him maybe going out of the relationship.... That's my biggest fear... Since I've been diagnosed with HSV-2, we really haven't talk about it...the first two weeks was hard, since I cried a lot and he was there hugging me and telling me he loves me and that every thing will be find...but like I said, sex isn't the same... I know it's me as well, being afraid... Sometimes I wish I had never taken that blood test....it makes it difficult since I do not know when I could infect him... We been together 5 years, never used condoms... He is negative... I know I have to have more conversations with him about herpes to have a feel about what he thinks... I honestly think it may be me...

Acesheart

Hey joeer, it takes two in any relationship to make it or brake it, it isn't JUST you! I can relate to being scared of passing, hubby being non h man as well, but he knew what baggage I came with and herpes was just the small carry on piece, I had way bigger issues then h and h had way bigger concerns then catching something we would prolly share until death do us part. I took counseling and it helped, have you thought of this? It cannot hurt to be validated in how and what you think and feel from someone who isn't just going to agree with you. My therapist was great, but she opened a can of worms that I'd not known was effecting me so terribly. Try talking, but start something good for your emotional health. More to relationship than sexy times, but feeling unloved and alone, I'd rather be alone and happy, it's what I learned. Take care sweety. Hugs Aces xo

blue84

2014 dam thats like being a virgin all over again lol jk ...to be honest you need to break it out ...rejected is not something that tells you a person luvs you to death ...you deserve better and shit happends ...dont allow this to go past 2015 ... I hope you find it in your hearth to let go ...has your boyfriend been tested? do you know how you got it? well good luck but all i can tell you is walk away ...as hard as it is ...many men out to date a women with h ...from experience ...women dont care as long as you got a nice car and house ...and you shower they date you sick (: