World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
lovergirl21

if I have oral hsv1 can I still

lovergirl21

If I have hsv1 oral can I still.tongue kiss or give them oral sex my husband if I don't have any sores on my mouth or a out break I'm on meds and everything

thanks_robin

The risk is yours to take. I personally, will only do any type of oral sex with a dental dam.

lovergirl21

What about tongue kissing ? I never had and outbreak on my lip I get the oral sex part

thanks_robin

The woman who gave me HSV1 Oral had no visible cold sores. It doesn't take a visible cold sore to catch/transmit the virus. The virus transmits easily through saliva.

musumegirl
The woman who gave me HSV1 Oral had no visible cold sores. It doesn't take a visible cold sore to catch/transmit the virus. The virus transmits easily through saliva.

UNTRUE. You cannot pass the cold sore virus from saliva. If saliva touches the infected area, yes, there is a chance it could be used as a vessel. But, the body does not produce the virus in the saliva itself.

hitkid
If I have hsv1 oral can I still.tongue kiss or give them oral sex my husband if I don't have any sores on my mouth or a out break I'm on meds and everything

You're sure as hell can! 80% of the world has HSV-1 oral and Oral hsv to genital doesn't transmit easily at all. So go make your husband a happier man than here already is!

thanks_robin

Sounds like the gift that keeps giving is about to be got by another.... Enjoy that :)

hitkid
Sounds like the gift that keeps giving is about to be got by another.... Enjoy that :)

A self reproducing beejay? Are people catching that? I want in. :shock:

lovergirl21

Omg thanks you guys are so wonderful and great help I really appreciate this info;)

lovergirl21

Omg thanks you guys are so wonderful and great help I really appreciate this info;)

lovergirl21

Thanks because I love pleasing my husband I dong wanna have to stop lol

saveme101

My boyfriend has hsv2 i have hsv1 can we 'transmitt each others herpes to one another and since we have it is it ok to have regular sex.oral ,anal, etc. With or without a condom?. Any replies?

saveme101
As long as you're both comfortable, everything is okay. The thing is that yes, you can transmit each virus to each other. It's a little less likely since you already have some antibodies but it's totally possible. Also, it depends on the location of your infections. Where do you have HSV-1 and where does he have HSV-2?

I have it in my mouth and he has it on his shaft

CuteSabrina
I have it in my mouth and he has it on his shaft

Well, as they're both in their site of preference, you might be shedding a lot. Or maybe not. Everyone is different. So to finally answer your question: yes, he can give you genital herpes and you can give him oral herpes, it's not for sure, but it's a risk you two should consider. Also, if you guys have oral sex, it would be highly unlikely but you could give him a second type of genital herpes and you could get HSV-2 in your mouth.

If you're really into him, I wouldn't worry. Just educate yourself. :)

saveme101
Well, as they're both in their site of preference, you might be shedding a lot. Or maybe not. Everyone is different. So to finally answer your question: yes, he can give you genital herpes and you can give him oral herpes, it's not for sure, but it's a risk you two should consider. Also, if you guys have oral sex, it would be highly unlikely but you could give him a second type of genital herpes and you could get HSV-2 in your mouth.

If you're really into him, I wouldn't worry. Just educate yourself. :)

Well hes my children father he cheated on me and i caught it but i dnt know how bkuz i didnt give him oral so im tryin to forgive him but im in a state of shock phase still i j wanna educate myself if i decide to stay with him

saveme101

I dnt no i j came out with it n im confused he has hsv2 n i have hsv1 its weird

blue84

Its a Risk your taking ...but if you take it and he gets it ...you wont have to worry about both you guys getting it ...but i would stick to sucking him with condoms if you have oral h1 and i wouldn't kiss him with tongue just ...pecks ...