World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Stressedmom

Paranoid!!!!

Stressedmom

Hi fam, here i am again with one of my crazy fears. Those with children will probably get what am going through. I couldn't sleep so I woke up and decided to take a bath at 4 in the morning. After washing my towel, I went to get a sanitary pad from the bedroom and I am currently menstruating. I must hve lost focus but somehow I can't remember cleaning the bathtub. 2 hours later it's was time to get the kids ready for school and I took my lil gal for a bath in the same tub. Say I really didn't clean the tub, are there any chances of transmitting my GHSV to my baby. I know that the virus shudnt survive for long outside the body but could it hve survived for 2 hours in a wet and cold tub??

I can't help worrying.......,actually I hvent eaten all day.

I don't hve any visible outbreak at the mo.

Thanks

Elle22

Herpes is spread through direct skin to skin contact only. So to spread your herpes to another person, your crotch would have to come directly in contact with an infectable area such as their crotch or mouth.

Since this did not occur in this instance, there is no chance of infection.