World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Billy the Cat

Howdy doody, I'm a newbie.

Billy the Cat

I haven't the foggiest idea what this site is about. Just stumbled on it while researching an established site that I have been connected with and it was a shock to discover how the new owners treat their membership. But I am not here to dwell on it. I have have been infected for so long I can't remember the before life.

I'll keep it brief.

Hello everyone.

Acesheart
I haven't the foggiest idea what this site is about. Just stumbled on it while researching an established site that I have been connected with and it was a shock to discover how the new owners treat their membership. But I am not here to dwell on it. I have have been infected for so long I can't remember the before life.

I'll keep it brief.

Hello everyone.

Hi Billy welcome honey :hithere: . This is my family community of herpsters, lol. We provide education, support and tips for herpes outbreaks. We love our owner and all of our members. Some come to learn, suport, vent, scream and chat live :) . Btw i have ghsv2 for 28 yrs and its never stopped me from loving or livibg. Settle in and make yourself at home , :itllbeok: hugs Aces xo

Billy the Cat
Hi Billy welcome honey :hithere: . This is my family community of herpsters, lol. We provide education, support and tips for herpes outbreaks. We love our owner and all of our members. Some come to learn, suport, vent, scream and chat live :) . Btw i have ghsv2 for 28 yrs and its never stopped me from loving or livibg. Settle in and make yourself at home , :itllbeok: hugs Aces xo

I have had it so long that I have to think how many decades ago it happened. But I do remember the circumstances and the moment. Just like the Kennedy assassination. 9/11. Noah's flood. The sea gale eventually brings the message of land ahead. Funny that the same month I bought my first house, you know, the nest thing, I became infected. Well, the nest thing was blown.

Acesheart
I have had it so long that I have to think how many decades ago it happened. But I do remember the circumstances and the moment. Just like the Kennedy assassination. 9/11. Noah's flood. The sea gale eventually brings the message of land ahead. Funny that the same month I bought my first house, you know, the nest thing, I became infected. Well, the nest thing was blown.

Lol...You do bring as :gigglegiggle: and laughter is good medicine. So do you even know your type? Just curious. I've never seen Noah, but I've fished off his boat :)

SheIsBlue

Hey Billy the Cat, there are plenty of us in this age group, so you are not alone. Hi and welcome. (:

Billy the Cat
Lol...You do bring as :gigglegiggle: and laughter is good medicine. So do you even know your type? Just curious. I've never seen Noah, but I've fished off his boat :)

My type? No.

Billy the Cat
Hey Billy the Cat, there are plenty of us in this age group, so you are not alone. Hi and welcome. (:

Well thank you. It's good to know the geriatric generation is still alive and kicking. Well, more kicking then alive but who's to argue.