World's Largest Herpes Support Group
GodHeals123

Truth-Healed From Herpes

GodHeals123

Hello to all who was drawn to this.

First let me tell you - there is HOPE, a cure! I was once inflicted with the disease called Herpes. What doctors claim to be incurable, is curable. The antidote is God. In our physician is Jesus! The only thing you have to do is reach out to the physician and grab the antidote with Faith. Yes, Faith is the key to unlocking the door (Jesus is the door between us and the Father) and receiving everything God has to offer you, including healing.

How can I say this with confidence? As I mentioned above, I HAD herpes. I had it for about 3 years. Every day I research hoping there will be an antidote. Learning how to live with myself with disease on a daily bases. Teaching myself on what to not eat. What to eat. Hoping today, or tomorrow I wouldn’t have an outbreak. Even practicing ways on how I could tell me future wife, “I have herpes”. Then one day last month, I couldn’t take it. I broke down in my car. Started to cry. Realizing no one would love me. Who would want to take the chance? So while sitting in my car, something inside of me told me to call my dad, so I did. He’s always been a true believer in the Creator. And I believed if anyone could get God to heal me, he could. So my dad picked up when I called, and I began to tell him the truth. It wasn’t easy. I started to cry even more – hardcore - you know when you can barely breathe, snot running down your nose – haha. You know what he did. First he told me to stop crying because God had a plan for me. Second, by chance, my Aunt was home at the very moment (she’s also a true believer of God) both of them began to pray for me. After his prayer he told me, “your healing is on its way, now it’s up to you to receive His healing.”

Now the good stuff! It’s simple to receive Gods healing if you know where to look. Hopefully the following will guide you to your healing. First, the most important part, open up to God. He knows your heart. Receive and ACKNOWLEDGE Jesus as your savior. Only by accepting Jesus can your sins (debt) be wiped away, and you can approach the Father righteously. Second, now that the Father has forgiven you for all that you have done, YOU, therefore, must truly forgive anyone else who has done you wrong (including debt, and the person who had given you herpes.) Do it with a grateful heart! Because the Lord has done so for you. Third, Now that the door is open between you and that Father (Thank You, Jesus!), you must have FAITH to receive his blessing. If you follow Jesus in the bible, every time he has healed anyone, Jesus response has been “Your faith has healed you” (and his words still live today – AMEN!). The tricky part is believing. Building up your faith. It’s easy to mentally say you have faith. But if it’s not in the heart, it WILL not work. You must have FAITH in your Heart. I pray the following will help build your faith, and that you DO receive your healing.

Read some of this: http://choicesforliving.com/spirit/part4/healing.htm . This truly made me focus on the Father. Because everyone always mentions that Jesus died for your spirit, but never mentions that he had also died to take upon your diseases. But the Truth is: ” by his wounds (stripes) we are healed (Isaiah 53:4-5).” You must have faith that this is true. You are Healed.

Second, read about Jesus and his works in Matthew, Mark, and Luke. Not just read it once. But over and over. Build your faith in Jesus (the Lord). If Jesus can do all his HEALING as a man on Earth: healed blind, deaf, mute, leprosy, every sickness and diseases, RAISE the dead, and many more. Now back on his thrown, He can surely heal HERPES! But YOU must HAVE FAITH.

Third, Pray. Pray every day. Pray throughout the day. Your prayer doesn’t have to be long. It can be in the moment. Be sincere. Just thank Him for the sacrifice Jesus made for you. For this very moment. He TOOK your disease. Realize it’s God’s will to heal you. As Jesus mentioned, even a wicked father will do great things for his children. Now our Father, who is righteous, will he not do much more? So have faith. Chase after the Lord. And believe He will HEAL YOU.

My last thing. Recall the story of Jesus walking on water to the boat that his apostles were on. As Jesus approached, Peter asked Jesus to let him come out to him. Peter was able to walk on water because he was focused on Jesus. The moment he took his eyes off Jesus because of the distraction of the waves, he began to fall into the sea. My point is, focus on Jesus and all things are possible. Don’t let the distraction (the world, the devil) tell you it’s not possible to be healed. I am no preacher. Just a newly humble servant who received God’s blessing and wishes to share his blessing with you. As I said earlier, God has a plan. Maybe his plan was for me to get Herpes, to heal me, and for me to share his love and mercy with you. My wishes is that you’re overcome with this message, and begin down a new path to chase after the Lord and receive your healing. It’s there. Waiting. Go get it! Amen!

Mrs.B.

That doesn't help me much since I'm an atheist, but thanks for sharing.

Advertisement

GodHeals123
    That doesn't help me much since I'm an atheist, but thanks for sharing.

That's fair. and like i said, i am far from a preacher. I lived in house that worshiped God as a kid. Truth is, i knew of God. I personal never witnessed anything that at that time make me wanna believe any further than to just going to church on Sunday. Obviously things changed. I've seen his mercy, compassion, and healing.

Now, I'm a logical person, the way i see it. As an Atheist, I''m going to assume (which i shouldnt but play along here) you're a skeptic of a divine entity. You literally have two options here. You can either just say "YOLO" and just cope with it living with herpes. OR, you can say, "well it worked for this guy. i can give it a shot and see what happens". You lose nothing by doing this. but on the flip side, you can be free from herpes by just giving it a shot. Lets say nothing does happen. Than your atheist position was right. All i'm saying is, you're better off getting cured from God than winning the lotto, haha. But i really appreciate your taking the time to read this. I pray you realize it'll cost you nothing, and give it a shot. :)

Mrs.B.

I was raised in a that worshiped some god as well, in fact my mother ALMOST became a nun as a young girl. Lucky for me and my brothers and sisters she didn't follow through with it.

Acesheart

I say YOLO , I know when I'm dead that I will be free of the herps, otherwise I deal the hand dealt to me and continue living. I know my God had his reasons for making my life, birth to now, at times, more hell then one should bear but I've accepted this life for what it's worth. My time on this earth has been filled full of bad equals a lesson learned and good equals enjoy it and have hope. My faith has been tested more times than I would dare to recount, but in my heart I know my only true cure lies in the bottom of the container I will be placed in once I'm cremated. Just my opinion. Truly Aces

Advertisement

GodHeals123
    I was raised in a that worshiped some god as well, in fact my mother ALMOST became a nun as a young girl. Lucky for me and my brothers and sisters she didn't follow through with it.

Luckily, huh? ha. Well i just gave you the keys to this healing adventure, it's up to you drive the car. I'm healed. I can't even express the joy when i look at myself in the mirror every time knowing i'm healed. i can finally eat peanut butter and chocolate without an outbreak. It's honestly a blessing. But, I wish you the best of luck on which ever decision you make. And if you do decide to give my advice a chance, ill be here for ya!

GodHeals123
    I say YOLO , I know when I'm dead that I will be free of the herps, otherwise I deal the hand dealt to me and continue living. I know my God had his reasons for making my life, birth to now, at times, more hell then one should bear but I've accepted this life for what it's worth. My time on this earth has been filled full of bad equals a lesson learned and good equals enjoy it and have hope. My faith has been tested more times than I would dare to recount, but in my heart I know my only true cure lies in the bottom of the container I will be placed in once I'm cremated. Just my opinion. Truly Aces

haha yeah, you're dealt some cards, however, if im not mistaken, you can trade in your cards for new ones correct (rummy, uno, ect)? So why accept a hand (herpes) you don't want? As i told Mrs.B, i am no preacher.I'm new at this. I'm just sharing my story, about my healing, when the world said it wasn't possible. And if i may interject for one second, maybe your healing hasn't arrived because, as you said "in my heart I know my only true cure lies in the bottom of the container I will be placed in once I'm cremated" . but if i may, maybe turn your heart to God instead of the bottom of that container, and see what happens. As i began to understand, all things are possible if you simply believe. Now, i've given you a card. it's up to you to pick it up, and put it in your hand. ;)

Acesheart
    haha yeah, you're dealt some cards, however, if im not mistaken, you can trade in your cards for new ones correct (rummy, uno, ect)? So why accept a hand (herpes) you don't want? As i told Mrs.B, i am no preacher.I'm new at this. I'm just sharing my story, about my healing, when the world said it wasn't possible. And if i may interject for one second, maybe your healing hasn't arrived because, as you said "in my heart I know my only true cure lies in the bottom of the container I will be placed in once I'm cremated" . but if i may, maybe turn your heart to God instead of the bottom of that container, and see what happens. As i began to understand, all things are possible if you simply believe. Now, i've given you a card. it's up to you to pick it up, and put it in your hand. ;)

Unless your playing poker, no need for card tricks. My grandfather was a Deacon in the Catholic church, my uncle and his wife lived their lives in the church, NOW she's penniless and he's in heaven. I repeat YOLO..

Acesheart

To each his own, but don't expect everyone to believe God will cure them as you believe God has cured you.........

GodHeals123
    To each his own, but don't expect everyone to believe God will cure them as you believe God has cured you.........

Correct you are, to each his own. I came here to share with you (everyone who reads this) good news of healing. I expected disbelief, hypocrisy, and the nahsayers. I mean, even Jesus went through this even when He showed these miracles. And I am far-less then he. I'm here to share for those who want to receive His healing. Who wants to be healed. Not to argue about church's (which a lot have been corrupted by man). Believe me or not, I know what He has done for me, and that's all that matters. :)

WilsoInAus

You haven't mentioned one thing about how you were confirmed with herpes and then without

GodHeals123
    You haven't mentioned one thing about how you were confirmed with herpes and then without

How i confirmed i HAD herpes, 1 with the visual (life shattering bumps) and the doctor. I got it the very next morning after a one night stand with a good friend three years ago (3 years in July). Mine was pretty bad. If i were to eat chocolate, peanut butter, or certain chips i would break out bad. My normal outbreaks were between the 1st-9th. some months i would just have a throbbing burning sensation and others i would 3-4 blisters. Like i said, i researched how to limit it by eating healthy. When i started my healing. I pretty much gave up all the bad things i did. Drink, smoke, and no sexual activity ( like i said, im not a preacher or wasnt a big believer prior to my healing). I received Jesus. I forgave everyone who miss treated me. I even called up the girl who gave me herpes. apologized for telling her how much i hater her for what she did, and forgave her. Forgave debt to whomever owed me money. At this point, i felt like i did everything i could to approach God. As i continued to grow in faith, little things hinted at me. 1 week, something told me to eat peanut butter. Before i ate it, i said "i trust in you lord". Ate it, and no outbreak! SO i continued to read, pray, gave thanks for his healing. Then some days after, something told me to each chocolate. So before i did, i said " i trust you lord". ate the chocolate and no outbreaks. So i continued to read, pray, and give thanks. Then my "time of the month" came. I started to worry, and then recalled a passage, about not worrying about tomorrow but seek first the kingdom of God and things will take care of itself. So during my "time of hte month" i didnt focus on herpes but gave thanks to God for my healing. And i've havent had any issue since. Every day i give thanks.

So i turn to you? How hard is it just have faith? I have nothing to gain for sharing my story? There's no profit for me. I simply felt compassion for everyone who suffers from this. Cause i understand how lonely it feels. Not knowing how or who tell. But i promise you, everything i have said is true. I

startinganew

So...why you think you're "cured" is that you have eaten chocolate and nothing happened? Alrighty. Also, why would god give a crap about your genital herpes? I assume that if there was a god (don't get me wrong, i'm an athiest), he'd have better things to do.

Acesheart

Visualize diagnosis is Least accurate

Oh and I also eat what I want.

GodHeals123
    So...why you think you're "cured" is that you have eaten chocolate and nothing happened? Alrighty. Also, why would god give a crap about your genital herpes? I assume that if there was a god (don't get me wrong, i'm an athiest), he'd have better things to do.

If you have herpes, and have lived with it for a while, you know how it works and what triggers it.. I don't come here acting all god and mighty. I'm just sharing how i was cured/healed. Now, on to why would God care about my herpes? Play along here, Lets say you're parents are filthy rich and they love you with their heart. So you, as their child, asked your parents for a car. Do you think they would say no? Knowing they can afford everything on this earth. You bet you'd get that car asap. So how it it any different with God and you? If you're(generic you) a child of god, and he your heavenly Father, shouldn't this apply as well? Like i said before, i've recently started my faith. I focused on healing and His power. I don't know much about the Bible or what God does. I just know what he did for me.

Acesheart
    If you have herpes, and have lived with it for a while, you know how it works and what triggers it.. I don't come here acting all god and mighty. I'm just sharing how i was cured/healed. Now, on to why would God care about my herpes? Play along here, Lets say you're parents are filthy rich and they love you with their heart. So you, as their child, asked your parents for a car. Do you think they would say no? Knowing they can afford everything on this earth. You bet you'd get that car asap. So how it it any different with God and you? If you're(generic you) a child of god, and he your heavenly Father, shouldn't this apply as well? Like i said before, i've recently started my faith. I focused on healing and His power. I don't know much about the Bible or what God does. I just know what he did for me.

So no medical proof you had herpes to start with just a visual diagnosis? Is this accurate?

GodHeals123
    So no medical proof you had herpes to start with just a visual diagnosis? Is this accurate?

No it was confirmed by the Doc

WilsoInAus

That isn't confirmation, what blood testing have you had, dates and results of your Westernblot?

GodHeals123
    That isn't confirmation, what blood testing have you had, dates and results of your Westernblot?

I got tested 3 years ago. Confirmed by a lab. Why are you you all being so negative? Asking me to prove this, prove that. Do you all often questions friends intensively when they tell you good news? Or you take it at face value? I'm not here to preach to you, or talk about if God exists or not. I've simple shared how I was healed from Herpes. I'm not forcing you to believe it, or not to believe it - That's on you.

WilsoInAus

This is a nonsense. It's a complete slap in the face for those of us with herpes and those dealing with the reality that herpes is for life..

There is not a single human who has ever lived who has eradicated herpes from their body. You certainly haven't.

You are preaching and not helping those coming to this website for the reality and genuine help and insight.

There is no need for anyone to believe or disbelieve... Only laws of the universe that apply here.

GodHeals123
    This is a nonsense. It's a complete slap in the face for those of us with herpes and those dealing with the reality that herpes is for life..

There is not a single human who has ever lived who has eradicated herpes from their body. You certainly haven't.

You are preaching and not helping those coming to this website for the reality and genuine help and insight.

There is no need for anyone to believe or disbelieve... Only laws of the universe that apply here.

One) As i mentioned time after time, I am no preacher. I'm sharing my experience to whomever wants to receive it. I am genuine trying help people. And I'm pretty sure you can read Thousands of testimonials of people being healed by God? May not be herpes, but cancer and so forth. How is my experience so far fetch?

Also,

Reality is the conjectured state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.[1] In a wider definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible. (Key words are underlined)

not comprehensible = in-comprehensible = inconceivable = unfathomable = mystifying = beats me...see where i'm going with this...

Two) You mention "Laws of the Universe"... So i Google search (your words) "Laws of the universe". Here's a simple read with a logical approach. http://www.everystudent.com/wires/organized.html

To simplify things, in case you don't want to read it, Laws must be created by something. With no law, there is chaos. And we all know, the universe is not chaotic. Thus there must be a Creator of the universe to establish these "Laws of the Universe" - logically speaking.

In conclusion, me being healed is very possible from the Creator of these "Laws". Just because YOU don't have faith, which is completely fine with me. Don't put down others by writing on here stating "I'm full of crap"(summarizing). I know my story. I know my struggles of dealing with herpes. And i know i'm cured by MY FAITH in God. So don't come over here waiving your non-sense. Because, in the end, what are you doing? What can you do? You just tell people, "it's life. You just gotta deal with it?" At least, I'm here trying bring other people hope that they too can be free from this burden.

WilsoInAus

Which God? If you don't believe in Jesus can you be cured?

Dezgusted

What kind of god would allow herpes to exist in the first place? Second if I believed in a god I would never just pray to be healed, I would pray for a cure for all mankind.

The idea that a god that claims to love me would put me through this only to have me beg for him to heal me is the epitome of cruel and I would not want anything to do with someone like that. I have real parents and a child of my own and I would never for any reason put them through anything remotely close to this for any reason.

What you chose to believe is your own business and if it helps you live I would never want to take that away from you, but i personally don't think it can help me. I also must ask, if you have access to the ear of a god would you please ask them or they or he to please help more then just one person with herpes? This world has some serious problems and it's been bad for a lot of people for a long long time. Thanks in advance.